Chapter Fifteen~ Drunk In Love

The Three Broomsticks.

Ginny, Luna and Hermione had managed to successfully get away from Filch and were entering The Three Broomsticks. Hermione tried to run into the ladies but Luna pulled her back, tutting. "Hermione, I know your scared but you do look appropriate and your here to relax." Luna said, smiling. Hermione pulled down her dress, trying to make it longer and gave Luna an shaky smile.

"Come on, let's get some butter-beer!" Ginny exclaimed dragging Hermione to the counter.
Behind it was a handsome man who looked like he was about twenty or twenty-one, Ginny batted her eyelashes and tried to straighten her back to make herself more 'adult-like'. "Could we have six beers, please?" Ginny asked, sweetly.
"I thought you said, butter beer." Hermione hissed.
"Shut up." Ginny hissed back, looking back at the bartender, smiling.
"Here you go." The man said, going close to Luna's ears, "Make sure you don't get drunk, I don't want to get in trouble. Especially since you girls are under age."
Luna's eyes shot open and then she gave the man a wink and held two of the drink the bartender gave them, Hermione and Ginny held the other two.

"We aren't going to drink the beer, are we?" Hermione asked, biting her lip and pulling her dress down again.
"Of course we are silly, we wouldn't want to waste money." Ginny said, taking a sip of the drink, closing her eyes as the taste was bitter. Luna tried it next and spat it back into her cup, it was disgusting and far too strong.
"What is it like?" Hermione asked, watching Ginny and Luna pour a cup of the water from the jug that was on the table.
"I don't think you'll like it, Hermione. We should just get champagne or red wine..." Ginny suggested pulling Hermione towards the counter again, this time Hermione wasn't so easy to pull. Hermione pulled back and stayed on the chair, "Do you think I'm too rigid, too stiff? Responsible?" Hermione said, her arms folded and voice loud.
"No, of course not-"
"Save it for the bartender. Watch." Hermione picked up the curved glass of beer and then thought for a while and dropped the glass back on the table.
"You know, I read somewhere that it is dangerous to eat on am empty stomach, let me get some food." Hermione said, ordering a sandwich and finishing it quickly and carefully in front of Ginny and Luna.
"Well, you have fun. Come on, Luna let's get something nicer." Ginny said, walking off to the counter again.

Hermione held the glass, she could feel her sweaty hands making the cup hard to hold, Hermione gulped down the beer. She didn't stop until the whole cup was finished, she didn't like it that much either but she had to prove she wasn't a baby. She was older than Luna and Ginny after all.

Hermione took another one of the beer glasses and drowned down that one too.A few minutes and beer glasses later, Ginny came back and saw all the glasses empty.

"What happened here?" Luna asked, seeing al the beer glasses empty, including the ones herself and Ginny had refused to take.
"I think I want to see Draco, he is like really cute, right?" Hermione said drunkenly.
"Yeah...sure." Ginny said, looking at Luna in alarm.
"We should go back to Hogwarts." Luna suggested, picking Hermione off the stool, nodding at the door. Ginny opened the door for Luna and Hermione.

"Where are we going? To see Draco?" Hermione asked, looking around stupidly.
"Home." Ginny said.
"I haaate walking." Hermione said.
"Then apparate us to Hogwarts." Ginny said, giving Hermione her wand.
"Okay, apparate us to Hogwarts, abracadabra!" Hermione shouted, shaking the stick.
"Urg, fine let's walk." Ginny said, helping Luna pull Hermione along.

When they got to Hogwarts, it was hard getting back to the Gryffindor dorms, but they managed and they dropped Hermione on her bed.

A few minutes later, someone's head pops in through the door.
"Go away." Ginny said, seeing Malfoy's blonde hair.
"I just want to talk to Hermione." Draco said, "Please."
"I mean GET OUT. This is a girls only room, how did you even get in here?" Ginny asked, now even more curious.
"I have my ways, Weaslette." Draco said, smirking slightly.
"Urg, GO." Ginny said.
"Let me come in." Draco pleaded.
"Ginny, come on. Just this once. Hermione won't remember anyway, " Luna said, prodding Ginny.
"Whatever, just be quiet." Ginny said.

Draco sat next to a half-asleep Hermione, Draco kissed her forehead rubbed her palm. "Draco?" Hermione asked, "Kiss me."
Hermione said, drunkenly.
Draco leaned in, wanting to feel the touch of Hermione's lips again but this time he pulled back.
"What's happening?" Draco asked Ginny.
"She's drunk, if that answers your questions." Ginny said, examining her nails, getting bored and irritated by Draco's presence.
"Oh." Draco said, sadly.

Draco didn't kiss her, he knew Hermione wouldn't or rather, DIDN'T want any heartbreak and he wasn't going to give it to her.

"Bye, Mione." Draco whispered.
"Wait..." Hermione said, pulling Draco back to her and kissing him.
Draco touched his lips where Hermione had kissed him and left the room, hoping Hermione would forget about the kiss in the morning. The kiss wasn't real, after all.
Ginny watched over Hermione as she fell asleep, then said goodbye to Luna.

QUIDDITCH FIELD.
Ginny was practicing with Harry and Ron, Hermione was sitting on the bench, watching. Hermione was bored with watching Quidditch and was ready to get up and go do some other boring activity until she saw a flash of green fly by. No way. This was a joke.
"Hey Weasley, Weaslette, Potter." Draco smirked as he flew on his broomstick.
"Great just what I needed, perfect," Hermione said, sitting back down, half happy, half disappointed.
"You Gryffindors up for some competition?" Draco asked, swooping past Hermione and back to Ginny, Ton and Harry.

"I thought you quit the Quidditch team?" Ron retorted, giving Draco a dirty look.
"Yes but I'm bored and you guys looked like you needed to be made fun of, so here I am." Draco said, smirking.
"Your not even in Quidditch gear." Harry said.
"So what?" Draco asked.
"Change. That's what." Ginny said throwing him a Quidditch kit.
Draco almost when flying off his broom but managed to get balance and fly down  near the bleachers that Hermione was sitting on.
He couldn't be bothered to go to a changing room to change and he knew Hermione would like it anyway, so why bother?
Draco took off his trousers first and Hermione could see his crotch through his boxers.

Hermione went a light shade of pink as she took a deep breath and opened the book she was previously reading, eager to get her eyes of him. Draco just smirked as he replaced his trousers with the Quidditch bottoms and pulled off his shirt to revealed his chest.
Hermione went a dark shade of red, forgetting how muscular Draco was.
"Your not seriously changing in front of me, are you Malfoy?" Hermione asked, trying to sound as disgusted as possible.
"Shut up, Granger. We got in bed together, you should be used to seeing me like this by now." Draco said.
Draco had finished changing and picked up his broomstick, dumping his clothes by Hermione's side, "Do me a favour and look after these will you? Means a lot."

Draco hopped on his broom and flew us to Harry and the others. "What. An. Idiot." Hermione sighed, smiling to herself slightly and turning back to her book.

Draco tried as much as he can to beat the three speedy Gryffindors but it was 3 against 1. More specifically it was 2 amazing players and a wonderful seeker against one embarrassed ex-seeker.

Hermione was laughing, Draco was making a fool of himself and it gave her a little pride.
Hermione started walking away, confident that Draco was going to lose.
Suddenly she heard Draco cheer triumphantly and knew something happened. "Wooo!!" Draco shouted, doing a loop the loop.
"What? What happened?" Hermione asked to herself, turning around.

"I won!!" Draco shouted shooting past Hermione then back round to her. "Seriously." Hermione said and ignored him and continued walking.
"I can't wait to leave tomorrow." Hermione said, walking off.
"Granger!" Draco shouted, "Grange-"
He left her, he thought it was best, for now.

Sorry it took SUCH a long time to get his chapter to you!!!! I promise never to wait so long again ❤️💛💚💙💙🖤-
LizZoSugg28