Chapter Sixteen ~ Home At Last

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

The Hogwarts train platform was once again filled with multiple students who were ready to board the train for their ride home. Hermione was feeling ready and confident to start her life with Amora.

Pansy walked onto the platform with Draco and paused, staring at Hermione.
"Urg." Pansy said, staring Hermione down, "I still can't believe you used to date her."
Pansy walked off and Draco stood there, staring at Hermione. Hermione turned around at caught his eyes on her, she stared back at him.
Their eyes were lost in one another other's and they didn't know what to do to stop, it was like they were pouring all their emotions out on the floor in front of everyone.
"DRACO!! Get over here!" Pansy screeched, knocking Draco out of his daydream and causing him to walk away, looking nervously away from Hermione.

Hermione slowly looked away, disappointed that Draco had to leave. Hermione turned back around and took a deep breath, it was time for new beginnings.

Platform 9 and 3/4

Hermione hugged her two best friends as soon as they got out of the crowd of students getting out of the train. "You guys are my best friends, what will I do without you?" Hermione asked, rhetorically.
"I love you guys." Harry said, still hugging Hermione, squeezing his eyes to prevent him from crying.
"I'm gonna miss you, Hermione." Ron said.
"We have to meet every holiday, promise?" Hermione asked.
"Promise." Harry and Ron said simultaneously.

Hermione gave them both a kiss on the cheek and smiled as she walked away to her parents, who were on the platform.
"Bye!" Hermione shouted to Harry and Ron as they found the Weasleys.
Hermione walked up to her parents and saw the solemn look on their faces.
"What's wrong? Where is Amora?" Hermione asked.
"She's here..." Fiona (Hermione's mother) said, handing Amora to Hermione, tearful.
"The..Hermione. Hermione, you must know that being pregnant comes with a shame, a very big shame. The neighbour, they kept calling us...names. You, see, the baby is the spitting image of a blonde. We couldn't carry it around without people asking questions and we didn't want to say it was yours...so." Fiona explained, Hermione trying to figure out where her child was.
"What's the problem?" Hermione asked.
"W-We have to ask you to go somewhere else." Tony(Mr Granger) said.
"Somewhere else? Like where!" Hermione shouted.
"I don't know but we can't have you living in the house with the baby." Fiona told her.
"Fine then, I'll go!" Hermione said and with a swish of her wand she was evaporated to the house Draco had given her.
Draco, who was nearby had overheard the conversation of Hermione and her parents.

Draco, ignoring Pansy went up to the two muggles. "Excuse me, are you Mr and Mrs Granger?" Draco asked, trying to sound as gentlemanly as he could.
Even though him and Hermione weren't together anymore, he didn't want to make a bad impression as he was still the dad of the baby.
"And who are you?" Fiona asked.
"I-I'm the father of your daughter's child." Draco stammered, flushing a slight red.
"Huh? So YOUR the bastard who got my daughter pregnant." Tony started, gritting his teeth. "Well, sonny. I don't know why you even have the nerve t-"
"We did it respectfully, when we made love. Anyway, she asked me to." Draco said.
"And you did it?" Fiona asked.
"Of course, I loved..I love her." Draco said.
"You don't know anything about love, you stupid boy! How dare you show your face! You have put Hermione to a life of shame!" Fiona screamed and Draco let them go.

Draco's Safe House For Hermione

Hermione walked up the long path way, not bothering to look where she was going as she wiped her tears and cradled Amora, simultaneously.
Hermione finally realised that she had been walking for five minutes down the path to the front door!! She then looked up to see where she was walking to exactly.

It was a yellow painted, doll-like mansion with chimneys and several windows, it had a Well manicured garden and tall standing pine trees, that looked wonderfully groomed

Hermione's mouth dropped as she saw it, the yellow, green and red made...yellow. Draco had planned all this, very well. He obviously didn't paint it yellow for no reason.

"Some house in The countryside, Little Amora..." Hermione sighed and apparated to the door. Hermione looked in one of the flower pots and couldn't find the key, so she just went inside. She saw a magic barrier of purple swish over her and Amora. The house was locked by blood magic. She started to roam around the house, looking in each room. Every one already had furniture inside, looking as if they cost millions.
Then Hermione came to one room that was different to the others, it had silver tree with curly branches with gold leaves. At the top
of the door it had diamond beaded that said Our Daughter.

Hermione smiled and Amora giggled as she opened the door. The room was beautiful, as Hermione placed Amora in her cot she knew their life was going to be amazing.