Chapter Four ~ His Name Has M For Malfoy

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

WARNING: contains Ron/Lavender shipping!! And lots of Dramione!!

(Continuing from where we stopped)

'Nice work, Mr Malfoy,' Snape said moving on to Ginny and Ron, who were behind Draco and Blaise.

Ginny gave the mixture one last stir before Snape appeared behind them.

'What do you smell, Mr Weasley?' Snape asked in his classic dark voice.

Ron looked anxious, at least Hermione wasn't the only one.

'I smell...Lavender, hair spray and butterbeer...' Ron answered and he immediately realised who he smelled (remembering kissing Lavender in the Leaky Cauldron on their first date).

'Actually...convenient, Mr Weasley,' Professor Snape said, despising the very thought of Ron's success.

Ginny nudged Ron's arm in approval, 'Well done, Ronald Bilius Weasley.'

'Thank you, Ginerva. Molly. Weasley,' Ron replied to Ginny, plainly.

Ginny laughed at Ron's comment, then quickly she turned her thoughts back to Malfoy and what he heard him say he smell, it DID sound an awful lot like Hermione.

Everything matched up, Hermione's Patronus was an Otter, her parents were dentists (the toothpaste) and she LOVED to read. But one thing didn't match up, Malfoy, of course.

He hated Hermione and could never ever NEVER in ten BILLION would Malfoy smell Hermione Granger in a LOVE Potion.

Ginny clearly couldn't figure this out by herself...so she decided to ask Ron because what had she got to lose? She really needed someone to tell her she wasn't going mad...

'Ron?' Ginny asked Ron.

'Yes, Ginny,' Ron replied to his only younger sibling, turning his eyes to her while still trying to concentrate on the cauldron in front of him.

'Did you hear what Malfoy smelled?' Ginny barely managed to ask him without turning away in fear, she knew her brother hated Malfoy, even more than she did and she really hated him.

Ron was confused at Ginny saying this, he knew that Ginny liked gossip but he didn't think it would be about Malfoy.

'Ginny? Can I just ask you something first?' Ron piped in before Ginny could say anything. Ginny nodded to let Ron speak. 'Do you like...have a crush on Malfoy or something? because-' Ron began before Ginny cut him off.

'No!' She exclaimed punching Ron's arm quite brutally.

'Sorry! It was just a thought! You and Hermione were talking about him and lunch and you just asked me what he smelled so it seemed like you had a-' Ron was about to finish his sentence when he saw Ginny's angry face.

'Can I continue talking now?' Ginny said.

'Of course,' Ron replied.

'I wasn't asking for me, I thought he smelled...Hermione,' Ginny told him.

'Are you serious?' Ron said, Ginny could see him about to burst into laughter and...He did. Ron burst into a fit of uncontrollably loud laughter.

Ginny couldn't help but laugh with him, it was undeniably funny the way he looked while he was laughing.

Their laughter came to a stop when they heard Snape's scary voice, 'What is the meaning of this childish behaviour?'

Snape bellowed loudly from Seamus Finnegan and Pansy Parkinson's desk.

'Nothing,' Ron replied.

'Yea, nothing just...childish behaviour,' Ginny said, making everyone giggle.

'Well because of this childish behaviour Gryffindor has lost 50 MORE points,' Snape said to Ginny but when he said 'MORE' he shot a look at Hermione.

After Potion's Class

All the students hurried out of Professor Snape's Potion's Class and they made sure they left NOTHING behind.

While they were walking down the hallways, Hermione decided to question what Ron and Ginny found so extremely funny.

 'What were you guys laughing about?' Hermione questioned them smiling. 

'You won't even believe how funny this is. Ginny thought Malfoy smelled you.' Ron said laughing again at Ginny's earlier statement.

Hermione couldn't laugh,  she just couldn't, but she needed to keep her cover so she played along. 

'What did he smell, Ginny?' She asked.

'He smelled an Otter...toothpaste and I think...parchment.' Ginny said trying to remember what Malfoy told Snape. Hermione knew that was her but she had to deny it...She just HAD to.

 'That can't be me.' Hermione said.

'I don't think that's you either, Hermione, but that is funny, you thinking that Malfoy smelled 'Mione, nice one, Gin.' Harry told her.

Hermione needed to let them know about Draco and her being together but she couldn't just TELL them, that was stupid, so she decided to tell them a letter of the person's name so they could...guess.

There was quite a few letters in 'Draco' but not enough she would have to use his middle name : Lucius?  But they would guess that...no- she would have to use his last name 'Malfoy' but which letter would she take? She finally chose 'M' it was a good start, she wasn't going to chose the words in order though, next she would have to choose something else but that was for another day...

'Guys.' Hermione said stopping her friends while they were walking to their next class.

'I have a boyfriend.' Hermione said, suddenly. Hermione's three friends  looked at her in complete and utter shock.

'What?!' They all said at once, rather loudly.

'Shh.' Hermione said putting her finger on her lips at the same time.

'Why didn't you tell us?' Ron exclaimed. 

'Who is it?' Ginny asked.

'What's his name?'Harry pondered.

'I am telling you and I am not telling you his name, I am only telling you a LETTER in his name.' Hermione answered to all their questions.

'All your giving us is a letter?' Ron asked, questioning what Hermione said.

'Yes.' Hermione replied.
'Do you not trust us ?' Ginny asked getting a bit sad. 

'No, I trust you a lot, which is why I am only giving you a letter.' Hermione said, comforting Ginny.  

'So what is the letter?' Harry asked Hermione, curiously.

'The letter is M.' Hermione told them.

'M?' Ron questioned. 

'That could be a lot of people, Seamus?'Ginny said guessing. 

'Is it just a first name or last names to?' Harry said.

'It can be either, but this a letter in his LAST name.' Hermione told them, making it slightly easier.   

'Oh, well it isn't Seamus, then.' Ginny said correcting herself. 

'Well you have plenty of time to guess, so let's head to class.' Hermione said.

They headed to class but near the door Ginny stopped Hermione from entering. 

'Hermione? Are you dating Malfoy?' Ginny asked her.

That is Chapter Four !!! I am awfully sorry it took so long but there was a problem with the saving and I had to keep starting from scratch and it was Easter so- you know how it is!! Anyways, make sure you Vote and COMMENT on this story!!!! Until next time - bye !!!!! ♡♡
- LizZoSugg28