Chapter Five ~ Our Crazy Love

HELLO! !PPL !! I GOT A NEW COVER FOR MY FANFIC WHICH IS UP NOW!! I MADE IT USING WATTPAD COVERS PLEASE MAKE SURE U COMMENT AND BLOODY VOTE SO I CAN BE HAPPY :) :) !! AND ANYWAYS... HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME IF IT DID I WOULD HAVE PUT DRAMIONE IN IT:)) ALSO I WILL BE SURE TO PUT DRACO IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE HE HAS NOT HAD TOO MANY PARTS! ENJOY!!!! -
LizZoSugg28

(Counting from where we stopped)

'Hermione? Are you dating Malfoy?' Ginny asked Hermione.

'What?!' Hermione said panicking, she knew she wanted her friends to know about Draco being her boyfriend but them ACTUALLY knowing scared her a little.

'Um...' Hermione stuttered.

'Don't 'Um' me Hermione, it's a Yes or a No.' Ginny told her sternly.

'Ginny, I - I don't...' Hermione began.

'Mione , don't lie this time.' Ginny said placing her hand on Hermione's shoulder looking directly at Hermione's eyes.

'Miss Weasley, Miss Granger,would you like to come in?' Said Professor Minevra Mcgonagall.

Ginny took her hand off Hermione's shoulder but that didn't mean she wasn't giving her the COLD shoulder. Ginny completely ignored Hermione throughout the whole Transfiguration class, it was the longest Ginny had ever gone without talking.

Hermione tried to cheer her up by giving her a few boring and stupid joke like 'What do you get when you mix Transfiguration and a twig?' She began then ended with 'Transfig!!!' Hermione said which made Ginny roll her eyes while slightly smirking and frowning at the same time.

'Ginny? Talk to me.' Hermione begged of her redheaded bestie. Ginny finally turned to face Hermione putting her quill down.

'Will you tell me if your dating Malfoy?' Ginny asked her. Hermione hesitated and didn't say anything.
'Thought so, you know what to do to make me talk.So DO IT.' Ginny stated then picked up her quill again and continued her work.

Hermione slowly turned back to what she was doing then turned back to face Ginny. 'Fine.' She said without a second thought.

'So? Are you dating Malfoy?' Ginny asked for the third time today.

'Yes, I am.'

'I knew it!' Ginny said rather loudly.

'Knew what? Miss Weasley.' Professor Mcgonagall said in her Scottish accent.

'Nothing, Proffesor Mcgonagall.' Ginny answered turning a slight pink.

'Ginny...keep your voice down.' Hermione whispered.

'Sorry, but I knew that he was after the incident on the train, him smelling you in Potions and then you gave it away by saying the letter M.' Ginny explained, sounding much more happy.

'We will talk later, Gin, let's get on with Transfiguration right now.' Hermione told Ginny pointing to the desk where the Transfig work was sitting.

'Do we have to? Can't we talk about your...boyfriend.' Ginny said but while saying 'boyfriend' hitting Hermione's arm with her elbow playfully.

'LATER.' Hermione scolded.

11:00pm The Great Hall

The Great Hall was again filled with students for lunch. Hermione was eager to start eating but Ginny started pestering her about Malfoy.