Chapter Thirteen ~ Love

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

Mcgonagall's Office.

"Miss Granger, your here." Mcgonagall said as Hermione closed the doors to her office and placed a baby carrier on her desk while she sat in a chair.
"Yes, you wanted to see me. I hope I'm not in any trouble-"
"Oh, no. This is about your baby." Mcgonagall said, taking a look at the blonde haired and blue eyed newborn.
"Amora? Oh, you needn't worry she isn't any trouble , she is just fine, she's -"
"She must be but that isn't the point, Amora has become...a distraction to other students. She cries during classes and you have to breastfeed her during class, which is quite...alarming." Mcgonagall said, trying to be as nice as was possible.
"So, do you want me to leave her in my dorm?" Hermione asked, confused even if Amora was a distraction, why didn't she just say so and be on with it.
"Hermione, you have to finish Hogwarts early. You must go home, teachers have complained far too much." Mcgonagall said, rushed and when she was finished she took a deep breath and saw Hermione's face drop.

"You're kicking us out, I get it." Hermione said, picking Amora from the table, "Don't expect Amora to be coming to Hogwarts any time soon, she already isn't welcome." Hermione fled from the office.
"Miss Granger!" Mcgonagall called after her, "Come back!" Hermione shut the doors tight and started walking to her dorm, the waterworks were back. Hermione squeezed her eyes tightly, she couldn't cry and she WOULDN'T cry, Hermione wiped her tears with the sleeve of her jumper and walked on. When Hermione arrived at her room she started packing, hurriedly, she didn't want to stay in Hogwarts any longer -it was awful.
She held Amora's carrier, grabbing her wand, she was ready to go, "Hermione? Why do you look like your leaving?" Ginny asked as she walked in looking Hermione up and down, from her woolly hat to her suitcase.
"Because, I am leaving, Mcgonagall says Amora and I are too much of a distraction." Hermione said, pushing Ginny out of the way of the door, "Hermione." Ginny said and sighed she couldn't bring herself to say anything so she gave her a hug. Hermione nodded at Ginny and exited.

The Granger Home.

"Hermione?" Mrs Granger asked, surprised to see her daughter at the door, she gave Hermione a tight squeeze.
"I thought school was longer, is that how it works?" Mrs Granger asked, closing the door as they sat on the couch.
"Yes, well it's hard to explain." Hermione said, picking up Amora from the carrier.
"Who's this?" Hermione's mother asked, looking at the baby and Hermione to look for the similarities, the baby's hair was blonde and blue eyed, it couldn't be Hermione's.

"This," Hermione chuckled but quickly went back to a serious expression, "is Amora."
"And who is Amora?"
"Your-" Hermione breathed in, what would her mother's reaction be like, talk less of her   father...
"Grand daughter." Hermione said. Mrs Granger covered her mouth with her hands in shock and gasped.
"Hermione!" Mrs Granger shouted, in anger, "Tony! Get down here!" Hermione was scared as she heard the footsteps of her Dad coming down the stairs.
"Yes, Fiona- Hermione! What are you doing back early?"  Mr Granger questioned, giving Hermione a hug when he noticed the baby in her arms.
"Who's this?" Mr Granger asked, looking at his wife with concern.
"Tell him, Hermione." Fiona said, looking at Hermione with pity.
"This is Amora Granger." Hermione said, her voice breaking, she felt the tears, AGAIN.

Tony sat down on the other available side of Hermione. "Who is the father?" He asked, Hermione opened her mouth to speak but he wasn't finished.
"Ron? Harry? I thought they were nice boys-"
"They are Dad, it's not Ron or Harry. It's Draco Malfoy. " Hermione told them.
"Draco? Malfoy...Is that the boy that you would tell us about? The one that made you cry." Fiona asked.
"Yes, that Draco." Hermione said sadly.
"Did you even think? Were you under a spell?" Tony asked, trying to comprehend.
"No, we were dating. For almost 3 years and we broke up while I was pregnant." Hermione said, avoiding looking at their ashamed faces.
"Right." Tony said sighing.

"Can I hold her?" Tony asked, reaching put for the child that Hermione was placing in his hands,
"Wow, she's beautiful. Does she get all this hair and eyes from uh-"
"Malfoy, yes." Hermione answered.
"Why didn't you ever tell us about your relationship? " Fiona asked.
"Malfoy and I wanted to keep it a secret, with all the wizarding stuff going on." Hermione answered.
"What were you thinking?" Fiona said, looking at Hermione in the eyes, then Hermione turned to face her for the first time.
"I know, I've heard it all before, I am a slut and a whore. Blah Blah..." Hermione groaned.
"Hermione, you are not a...slut. You were careless and lost track of what was important." Fiona scolded, Hermione realised she HAD lost track of what was really important, the reason she was supposed to BE in Hogwarts, to be a witch.
"Do you think you could look after Amora for a bit?" Hermione asked, hopeful, "Just until I finish Hogwarts of course."
"Well, I don't think we can say no." Fiona said, looking at the blonde infant.

The Great Hall, Hogwarts.

Draco sat next to nobody, he was isolated and all the Slytherins hated him, he didn't want to be left out anymore, what could he do? All the other Slytherins liked to do was make fun of people- more specifically, Gryffindors. Since he dated Hermione he had found a way to except Gryffindors but now he wasn't dating Hermione, so what was she going to do? Tell him off? He went and sat beside Pansy Parkinson and she gave him a face, the one she normally gives- A pug face, "Who invited you, Draco?" Pansy sneered.
"Myself, Parkinson. Just because I dated that mudblood doesn't mean it wasn't a mistake." Draco said, desperate to get his so-called friends back.
"Mudblood? Looks like the Slytherin prince is back! Missed you, mate." Blaise said, patting Draco on the back. Gryffindors turned around to see what all the commotion was.

The cheers were put to a stop as Hermione shoes made a click, clack on the floor of the Hall, the situation already being awkward, Hermione just walked on until she found a seat next to Ron. Draco followed Hermione with his eyes as she walked to the table, he thought she had gone back home to her dentist parents and perfect life, free from Malfoy-drama.
Draco got up very quietly and walked to Hermione he grabbed her arm and guided her out of the room. "What the hell?" Hermione exclaimed.
"I thought you got booted by 'Gonagall." Draco said.
"So everyone's heard the news?" Hermione asked, not half surprised, just her luck, "Amora's fine by the way, you don't need to bother."
"Actually, mudblood, I don't care about that filthy half blood child. I am happy now that I have been accepted back into Slytherin, Otter." Draco said, his eyebrows arched and nose creased as he walked off.

Hermione didn't believe he called her mudblood, in a rude way and meant it. Hermione watched as he walked over to Pansy and kissed her mindlessly and she felt her heart beat,Hermione didn't think he had real feelings for Pansy, obviously, he was just dangling her over her head to make Hermione jealous. Hermione scoffed, "So childish, he is such a baby."  She walked back to the table, "Hermione we thought you went early?" Ron asked as he gave Hermione a hug.
"I was but I gave Amora to my parents so I could come back." Hermione explained, digging in.

That's Chapter Thirteen! I know it finishes in the middle of the conversation but I felt like there was enough words (1313) - so yeah! -

LizZoSugg28