Chapter Eleven~ Mother

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

(This chapter contains the baby !!!!! Enjoy!)

Hermione woke up, her eyes taking a moment to clear, everything seemed fine as if that mysterious figure's visit was all just a bad dream. She placed her head on her pillow and looked at the ceiling, everyone was okay, apart from the fact that the whole school knew she was pregnant. At least she had Draco and the little baby who was growing inside her, Hermione stroked her tummy, something felt odd, "Ahh!" She screamed.
Madame Pomfrey came running in, "Miss Granger, what ever is the matter?"
"My," Hermione gulped, "St-stomach." Madame Pomfrey looked and Hermione's stomach and touched it, "Ow!" Hermione shrieked, it was sore.
"It looks like a growth formula of some kind...it is definitely magic though." Madame Pomfrey said.
"But I'm not supposed to grow a bump yet." Hermione said, still in pain.
"Well, whoever has given you the potion has sped up your pregnancy." Madame Pomfrey told her, putting a hand on her shoulder, "Here take this, it will ease the pain."
Hermione nodded and took the vial and drank it, the pain was immediately soothed a lot, she laid down.

The Next Morning In The Great Hall...

Harry, Ginny and Ron were sitting on the Gryffindor table and were exchanging awkward stares. "Do you think what Pansy said about Hermione was true?" Ginny asked, breaking the silence. Ron groaned, he thought Hermione being pregnant was as true as pigs being able to fly...In the real world, of course.
"I for one hope it's not, she told me. I trust Hermione's word." Harry said, smiling at Ginny. They all couldn't help worrying, Hermione hadn't come to breakfast yet and neither had Draco.

Meanwhile...In the Room Of Requirement.

Hermione had asked Draco to meet her there, she had just told him about the 'mystery man' who had sped up her pregnancy, "Draco, I don't know what to do, the baby could be born any minute now and I-I'm just glad I have you." Hermione giving him a hug, "I've got to be careful, don't want to squish the little guy...or girl." Hermione laughed.
Draco looked guilty, he didn't want to break Hermione's heart but he loved her and he had to keep her safe, if he loved her he had to let her go.
"Hermione, that baby is a Malfoy heir, my father can't hear about this and he never will. Hermione, you need to be safe and that means we can't be together." Draco said, as Hermione jumped back in shock.
"You are a coward, we could be together and you could protect me but your too scared of your father! Don't worry, I'll be fine on my own, the baby doesn't have to be yours. It can be Hugo's baby, a boy a met in a pub, never talk to me again." Hermione said, in anger while making up Hugo.

Hermione ran out of the room and waited until she was out of sight to cry, she fled to The Great Hall. She sat next to Ginny, "I'm pregnant guys, it's true but not with Draco, with a guy named Hugo I met at a bar." Hermione said, wiping away tears and covering the truth. "I hope you guys are happy, Draco and I are over, I feel great." Hermione said crying while eating a bowl of cereal. Hermione clearly didn't feel great, Ron, Harry and Ginny looked down feeling bad.
"Hermione, we are sorry, we are terrible." Ginny said, putting a hand on Hermione's shoulder and then she noticed Hermione's round tummy, "I know your pregnant, Hermione but I didn't know you were that pregnant." Ginny said.
"What?" Hermione asked, then looked at her stomach, it was rather big it looked as if she could give birth any minute, Hermione screamed, her water broke. She was having a baby.

"Are you okay?" Ron asked, looking confused.
"What happened?" Harry questioned, watching as Ginny helped Hermione stand very slowly.
"My water broke." Hermione said, then screamed in pain again.
"Water?" Ron asked,
"She's giving birth, you numptie." Ginny said, then she got out her wand, "Do you think it's okay to apparate?" Ginny asked Hermione.
"Yeah, I think so." Hermione said, as she held on to Ginny as they apparated to The Hospital Wing.

After Labour...

Hermione was breathing heavily, she had just given birth to a tiny and healthy baby girl. Ginny had stayed with her, after begging for permission from Mcgongall and closing her eyes during almost all of the labour. It was long, it took hours.
Madame Pomfrey had just washed the baby and it was wrapped in a soft white cloth, Madame Pomfrey placed it in Hermione's arms. A tear fell from Hermione's eye, the baby had Draco's hair and eyes. "Aww, it's so cute, can I hold her?" Ginny asked, as Hermione gave Ginny the baby, "She has little blonde hair."
"Yeah, she does." Hermione said laughing, Ginny always knew how to lighten the mood, "You can be it's godmother, if you like." Hermione suggested, she thought Ginny would say yes.
"I would love to." Ginny said, holding the baby's soft little hand and awing .
"What should I name her?" Hermione asks Ginny, as if naming the baby was simply gossip.
"How about Ginny The Second?" Ginny suggested, Hermione laughed, "I was only kidding, how about Amora?" Ginny asked.
Hermione thought about it, Amora. Amora Granger-Malfoy. Amora Granger, she loved it. Amora Malfoy, hmm.
"Amora it is." Hermione said, smiling as Ginny gave her back the baby, she looked at her, "You have your daddy's eyes, Amora Granger-Malfoy."
"Malfoy?" Ginny asked, her eyes in shock.
"Hermione, I didn't know.. Is it Dr-D-Draco's baby?" Ginny asked.
"Yes." Hermione said sadly and gave Ginny the baby to hold again.
"She does look like him, wow. I just want to hold her all day, but Mcgonagall said I have to get to class after the baby is born." Ginny said planting a kiss on baby Amora's head and waving to Hermione, "Bye."

Five Days Later, Snape's Potion Class.

Hermione entered Proffesor Snape's Potion Class, It was her first time in class since her baby was born. Amora was good, she didn't cry much at all it was as if Amora understood that Hermione didn't want anymore stress.
Hermione sat next to Harry and Ron, the three had patched things up. Harry and Ron had even visited her a few times while she was in hospital, Ron held Amora first then Harry...Harry took a while to build up enough courage. Even Lavender held Amora, Lavender was actually nice.
Underneath the table was Amora, she was asleep and inside a baby carrier, Hermione had to carry her to classes. "What is going on?" Hermione asked.
"Same old revision." Ron whispered.
Snape shouted at a student and woke up Amora while doing, she started crying. Of all the times, she chose to cry now?
Hermione picked her up and crept outside and rocked her, "Rockabye Baby on the treetop, when the wind blows the cradle will rock." Slowly Hermione's beautiful singing put Amora to sleep and then Draco came up to Hermione and their daughter.
"Can I hold her?" Draco asked, "Please." He said doing a fake puppy dog face, receiving Hermione's rolling eyes.
"Fine, you have five minutes." Hermione said, turning to face the door so that she didn't have to witness this, Draco holding Amora would just cause her more heartbreak.
"Wait." Draco said.
"What?" Hermione said, talking to him while not facing him.
"What's her name?"
"Amora."
"I love it."
"It doesn't matter what you think."
Draco sadly watched Hermione go back inside the classroom, she was really heartbroken and the worse part is that he had protected her. He had actually though, once Hermione told her mother about the child, his father had heard about it soon enough. He got out of Azkaban and talked to Draco and Draco denied it, his father believed him which was good- considering he made a vow to kill Hermione. Hermione was safe.

Draco took Amora in his hands and kissed her forehead, he noticed her blonde hair and beautiful grey eyes and recognised the resemblance to himself, "I'm your daddy."
He stroked her little hair and tears fell from his face, she was lovely, "I love you, Amora. I will always love you." Draco said as he tucked two pieces of folded paper into her baby blanket. He took a moment to look at the blanket in was well-knitted and had Amora written on it in small in gold letterings. He gave her another kiss on the forehead and headed back inside.

That's the end of this chapter, YAAAAY!! Hermione now has a little girl called Amora Granger-Malfoy but BOOO!! Hermione and Draco are split...That's all fo' now but there will be more. Till next next chapter, signing out. -
LizZoSugg28