Chapter Three ~ I Am Dating A Malfoy

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME (This chapter includes Luna/Neville shipping and Severus is alive and let's just say Voldy died already in 5th year cause We all know Harry had SO many chances to kill him. )

The Morning After The Astronomy Tower Meeting...

The Great Hall was filled with Hogwarts students having a brilliant breakfast. Draco Malfoy walked in with his two cronies: Crabbs and Goyle. Draco thought this made him look rather superior especially since he always stood in the middle of the three.

He swayed over to the Slytherin table with Crabbe and Goyle trailing behind him.

Hermione looked at her boyfriend quickly and cautiously to make sure no one saw and luckily no one did or so she thought.

Ginny saw this peculiar action from Hermione and decided to question it in curiosity.
'Hermione, I must have been dreaming because it looked like you just looked at Malfoy.' Ginny said to her bushy-haired friend. 

'What do you mean, Ginny? In what way?' Hermione asked her friend as normal as she could even though inside she was freaking out at the thought of Ginny knowing about her and Malfoy.

'Well it wasn't in an I'm - Going - Kill - You - Way but I am not sure if it was a friendly way either.' Ginny said .' Hermione would never look at Malfoy in a friendly way, right Hermione?' asked Harry wondering why the girls would talk about Malfoy.

'Right, Harry, Malfoy is a stuck-up pureblood and I want nothing to do with him or his evil little minions.' Hermione said agreeing with Harry while ripping her heart in two inside.

'I agree with you, Hermione, Malfoy is such a jerk. ' Ron said being unknowingly rude to Hermione's boyfriend. 

'A HUGE JERK.' Ginny said glaring at the Slytherin table. 

Hermione just nodded and listened to her friends talk about how Malfoy was this and how he was that Hermione was getting rather sick of it.
'Guys can we not talk about Draco for one minute?' Hermione muttered.

'Draco? What happened to stuck-up pureblood Malfoy?'Ron questioned getting rather suspicious, looked like curiosity ran through the family.

'Sorry, Ron, but I am just tired.' Hermione lied adding a fake yawn.

'Oh- I thought you went to bed early ?' Ginny asked. becoming suspicious again.

'I wasn't sleepy and I started reading a book, I probably went to sleep near the end.' Hermione said lying to her friends, again.

Potion's Class

Many students enter the infamous class of Professor Snape and hurried to their seats quickly so they didn't upset their Professor. 

'Good Morning, Students.' Professor Severus Snape said in his deep voice. 

'Good Morning Professor.' The class said in unison, greeting their teacher.

'Today we are going to brew an Amortentia Love Potion, as most you know,' he shot a look at Hermione Granger, 'it is a very advanced potion and since you are all...inferior it is going to be difficult but I am willingly to give extra points.'

Snape's prediction was indeed correct and the class found it extremely difficult to brew the potion especially since Snape was breathing down everyone's neck every two minutes...

Hermione found brewing potions quite easy, she did brew a polyjuice potion one time but that was another story.
She was partnered with none other than Neville Longbottom. He was her friend and also a Gryffindor but what she didn't like was that she had to stop him from touching the wrong ingredients.