Chapter Seventeen ~ Finally.

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

"Love is layered, a mystery to be uncovered." ~ Belle.

Eleven years later...

Hermione was on the platform 9 and 3/4 once again but this time she was with her 11 year old daughter, Amora. She walked up to Ron, Lavender (Ron's wife), Harry and Ginny. They all were dropping their children off together, Hermione liked doing this as it gave them all a chance talk as they didn't see each other unless there was a holiday.

"Lily is so adorable, Ginny, she looks just like you. She gets bigger every time I see her." Lavender said, looking at the gingered small girl sleeping in Harry's arms.
"I know, she's already eight years old!" Ginny said, "Hermione!"
Hermione gave Ginny a hug as she came up to her.
"Hello, Amora, you excited?" Harry asked Amora and she looked confused.
"For what?" Amora asked and Harry pulled Hermione aside.
"Isn't she going to Hogwarts?" Harry whispered.
"No! I can't, it's too dangerous!" Hermione said back to him and Harry nodded, leaving the matter alone.
"I will see you guys soon! Wave goodbye to your friends Amora!" Hermione and Amora then waved goodbye to the Potters and Weasley.

At The Granger Home..
Amora entered the house and then flopped onto the couch, she sat down, thinking for while, she turned to look at her mother who was busy cooking, the muggle way.
Amora thought about Harry and Ron, or should she say Uncle Harry and Ron, she thought of them both as father figures but she knew they weren't really family.

"Who is my father? Tell me about him." Amora demanded, wanting an answer.
"Well," Hermione started as she put the food in the oven and dusted her apron, she knew Amora would ask this eventually, "Your father was clever, he was a tease and he...you look like him, not that you look like a boy or anything, you just...have his eyes." Hermione said.
"What happened to him?" Amora asked, looking in the mirror, trying to picture herself as a boy.
"He...lef- He died." Hermione lied, not wanting to tell Amora something like, well: Your father who was a former Death Eater and I slept together when we were only 17 and he ran away to fight off his evil father. So, if she had to say something to avoid saying THAT, then yeah, her father's dead.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know." Amora said, solemnly.
"It's okay, you were only being curious." Hermione said, kissing Amora's forehead.
"Your food is in the oven, along with your favourite dessert, Apple pie." Hermione told Amora, taking off her apron and grabbing her bag, "I'll be back by 8:00. Make sure you take out your food at 5:30."
Hermione went upstairs to change and put a long black coat over her clothes, then grabbed her expensive handbag and went back downstairs.

"Remember the rules?" Hermione asked.
"Do your work and then play. But anything you do, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR." Amora said.
"Good. See you later." Hermione said slamming the door.

A pub in Diagon Alley.

Hermione sat down in the pub and placed her bag down then removed her black long coat. Hermione was all dressed up, she had her makeup down, her best dangly earrings and her hair was fancily clipped up at the back. She wearing a pink velvet dress which hugged her body tightly, showing off her now bigger and better figure, which was complemented by her plunging neck line, drawing attention to her mounds.
Hermione sat and waited for the waiter to come over, she looked around the place was empty, it must be off season.
"What would you like?" Asked the bartender.
"Vodka, please, with the bottle." Hermione demanded and the bartender poured some vodka into a cup and gave her it with the bottle as well.

Hermione took a sip, finally she could relax, she didn't really like leaving Amora at home alone but she needed some  relaxation, she didn't get much time, being a single mother.
A man sat beside her, she looked at him from his toes up.