Chapter Two ~ The Truth

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

The students had safely arrived at Hogwarts and were now unpacking...

Ginny kept looking at Hermione,  glaring and watching her every move, suspiciously.
Hermione noticed Ginny's strange behavior towards her and was getting kinda creeped out,
'What is the matter, Ginny?' Hermione said to the red-headed 5th year. 

'Did you see Malfoy staring at you during the sorting? And wink at you on the train! Tell me the truth 'Mione,' Ginny stated, looking serious.

Hermione hated when Ginny was so curious like this it annoyed her deeply.

'No, I told you, I didn't,' Hermione replied trying to sound as honest as possible though, even she could hear the lie in her voice.

'Your lying, aren't you?' Ginny asked, folding her arms and tapping her foot.

'No.' 

'You can't lie to me, Hermione, I live with four brothers and between you and me boys are very good liars!' Ginny declared getting even more annoyed with Hermione, 'I know how to spot a lie, Mione, spill.'

'I told you, I am not lying!!' Hermione said louder, which was quite convincing. 

'Ok- I believe you, for now,' Ginny said slyly. 

Hermione laughed at Ginny and Ginny laughed with her, she hated being mad at Hermione.

'So...talking about boys do you like anyone? ' Ginny said curiously.

'I don't think so,' Hermione said lying to Ginny's face again, she hated lying to Ginny but she had to keep her dark secret.

'What do you think I like Malfoy?' Hermione asked, getting wary.

Ginny laughed, 'No, of course not, that's silly, he's Malfoy -why would you ever like him?'

Hermione nervously put on a fake laugh.

'Yeah...why would I ever like him.' Hermione said lying that she agreed with Ginny.

1.00am

The Hogwarts Astronomy Tower was isolated, alone and more importantly empty. It was the highest tower in the whole of Hogwarts and stood like a beacon amidst the stars surrounding the sky, the sight beautiful at night...

Nearby in Gryffindor Towers, a certain someone was awake and that someone was none other than Hermione Granger.

She put on some slippers and wore a robe over her pyjamas. She slipped out of The Fat Lady portrait, she then started making her way towards the Astronomy Tower, climbing many stone steps to get there.

When she reached her destination she stared at the stars in wonder -daydreaming about the person she was going to meet up there. 

Suddenly, someone grabbed her by the waist and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream.
She stomped on their foot and the anonymous person let go while Hermione turned around to see who it is.

'Malfoy! You scared me!' Hermione whispered. 

It was a  blonde boy with gray eyes and pale skin was rubbing the foot that Hermione stepped on...

'You don't have to call me that, you know,' Draco said now smirking. 

'I know that, ' Hermione said back to him rolling her eyes in annoyance. 

'Sorry about this morning, 'Mione,' Draco apologized, moving closer to her.

'It's okay you were only keeping cover, anyways,' Hermione told him. 

Draco put his arm around Hermione's waist while she held his shoulders. Draco leaned in for a kiss, Hermione put her finger on his lips. 'Not today. I have to go quickly- I just wanted to see you,' Hermione stated quietly. 

'So no kiss goodnight?' Draco said smirking again.

That smirk...she couldn't resist.

Hermione laughed at his mysterious smirk and planted a small kiss on his cheek, Hermione made an exit for the Astronomy Tower, 'Good Bye- Drakie.' Hermione said jokingly. 

'You know I hate that,' Draco stated.

'I know and that is why it's fun.'

That's it for Chapter Two, folks!!
There will be more !! Make sure you Vote and Comment on this story!♡ -
LizZoSugg28