Chapter Eight ~ Our First Time

No, to all you pervs and creeps! This is a bit mature but put your googly eyes back in your head! MATURE READERS ONL- scrap it, your gonna read this anyway! -

LizZoSugg28

'Malfoy!' Harry shouted at Draco, who was kissing his best friend. Draco slowly drew away from Hermione, due to the sound of Harry's voice. 'Yes, Potter.' Draco said before Harry drew a wand to his neck in fury. 'What the bloody hell are you doing?'Harry asked him. 'Kissing Granger, that's what I WAS doing, before you rudely interrupted me.' Draco said, smirking. 'Avada -' Harry began before he saw the dark figure of Professor Snape appear behind him. 'Mr...Potter, don't DARE finish that sentence.Unless, you want to go to Azkaban.' Snape hollered at Harry who lowered his wand from Draco's neck. Students gasped when Snape said 'Azkaban', all the students gasped at the thought of THE HARRY POTTER being locked away in THE AZKABAN. Harry sighed as Snape walked away and looked at Hermione in disappointment. 'Hermione? How could you? Do you hate me? Do you hate Ron? He. Is. Malfoy. If you like him...I just don't know.' Harry spluttered then him and all the Gryffindors AND other Slytherins left Hermione and Draco standing in front of the Potion's Class. 'Draco...they all hate us,' Hermione said, sobbing in Draco's arms, 'They ALL hate us.' She repeated. Draco clasped Hermione's chin with his hand, forcing her lips into a smile. 'It doesn't matter if THE WORLD hates us, Mione.' Draco told her, making her force a tiny smile. Hermione put her head back in his arms, her arms clinging to his waist. 'Ron and Harry are my BEST friends, I haven't even fully patched things up with Ginny yet..' Hermione sighed.

'Yes, you have.' A voice said, answering Hermione's question. Hermione let go of Draco to find the source of the feminine voice. 'Ginny?' Hermione asked surprised at hearing her friend's voice. 'Yes, Hermione. I heard EVERYTHING and I hope you forgive me. I may have overreacted. No. I DID overreact and I am not happy with you and Draco's relationship but...I can MAYBE except it. MAYB-' Hermione interrupted Ginny with a hug, 'Thank you, Ginny!' Hermione said, bursting into tears of joy, 'You don't know how happy that makes me right now.' 'Okay...' Ginny said, slightly confused, 'I'm sorry about Harry and Ron, they are just mad that you are with Draco...I can understand their anger, I am still not happy with it - like I said but MAYBE I can except.' Ginny continued. Hermione smiled at Ginny she was happy that she understood.

Hermione waved goodbye to Draco and Ginny then made her way to the Gryffindor Common Room, she felt like a good read. When she entered the common room she saw Harry sitting with Ron, what a surprise. Ron got up as soon as he could see Hermione, 'I feel tired, I'm going to bed, are you coming?' Ron asked Harry, already facing the exit. 'You go ahead, I'll stay behind.' Harry told him. Hermione was surprised- shocked, to find that Harry wasn't fleeing from her like Ron.

Hermione sat on the opposite side of the couch form where Harry was sitting. Harry wasn't doing anything, before she came he was talking to Ron but he was just looking at the common room, awkwardly. Hermione looked at the cover of her book : Romeo and Juliet. The book had become one of her favourites and she found d she could relate to it, ecspiecally since she started dating Draco. She flicked the first page and started to read. Harry turned his gaze to her. 'Hermione?' Harry asked her, making Hermione close her book to look at him. 'Yes, Harry?'
'I know that you are dating Malfoy...so- can I ask you a question?'
'Sure...' Hermione said, letting out a sigh of relief at the fact that the awkward silence had stopped. 'Have you and Malfoy...'Harry began.
'What?' Hermione asked him, curiously.
'Have you two slept together?' Harry finished, turning a bit red from the content of the question.
'Harry! James! Potter! ' Hermione said between her hitting Harry on the head with her book she was holding.
'Sorry,' Harry stated, 'Was it such a crime to ask?'
'No...but Draco and I are only 17! We would never do something like that...' Hermione told him. 'Good...Be careful, Mione.' Harry said, giving her a small smile before leaving the common room, she knew Harry was still annoyed and she thought about what Harry said, Draco thought the same as her didn't he? But she didn't feel like that, she felt like she wanted to because she felt vulnerable - she didn't care. She wanted to anyway.

11:00 Room Of Requirement

Draco had managed to drag Hermione to the Room Of Requirement for the first time. Hermione was laying on a bed, on top of Draco not NAKED, of course. She had wondered why the room had given her a bedroom but she knew it was about earlier today, when Harry asked her about Draco and her. 'Draco?' Hermione said, looking up at Draco.
'What's on your mind?' Draco asked.
'I want to...'
'You want to?'
'Harry asked me earlier if me and you had slept together.'
'He did?'
'Yes.'
'Well, I don't think-'
'Oh...you don't think we should.'
'I was going to say I don't think we should do it unless we are BOTH ready.' Draco said, stroking Hermione's hair. 'I am ready,' Hermione stated. 'For what?' Draco asked plainly. 'You know what.' Hermione retorted. Draco scoffed, 'We don't have to do this, Hermione. You are just upset about Saint Potter and Weasley.'
'No. I am not.' Hermione said, she was upset about it but she didn't want Draco to think that was the reason she was doing it.
Hermione kissed Draco, she didn't know where to start. She knew she would have something to have forever and her AND Draco didn't need to care about what anyone though about them.

______________________________________________

Before Charms Class

Hermione was in her dorm, she remembered her night with Draco. She smiled as she felt her stomach churning up, she felt a pain she rushed to the toilet and threw up, her dinner from last night showing in her sick. Hermione was scared, could she be pregnant? No. If she was she would be carrying DRACO MALFOY'S baby.
She loved Draco but as she told Harry, she was 17. She refused to believe, she was probably just sick. She gathered her things and head to Charms class.

12 weeks later

Hermione woke up again like usual, except she had been sick - again. She was usually sick at mornings, she felt it was just food poisoning or something like that....
12 weeks had past and Harry, Ron and Hermione had managed to patch things up. They had to accept the fact she was dating Malfoy and live with it. But she didn't know what they would say if they knew she was pregnant. She decided she would go to the Hospital Wing after Transfig to see if her theory was correct...

The Hospital Wing

'Miss Granger? What are you doing here to see me?' Madame Pomfrey asked.
'I think I'm pregnant, Madame Pomfrey.' Hermione said.
'Well...Hermione, I am surprised to hear this but I will run a test to see if you are pregnant.'
'Thank you.'
______________________________________________

'Draco?' Hermione asked.
'Yes, Hermione.'
'I'm pregnant and your the father.'
'This looks like another secret.' Draco replied.

This is the end of my boring story!!!!! I had finally finished it -- sorry I ended it so quickly. I felt as if I need to concentrate on other stories because I am concentrating to much on this one : ) !! So bye bye !! ♡♡ signing out for the last time on here.... -
LizZoSugg28