Chapter Fourteen ~ Ginny Weasley

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

(Continuing from where we stopped.)

"You gave Amora to your parents?" Harry questioned, surprised.
"Yes, Harry. That's what I said." Hermione retorted.
"Okay.." Ginny trailed, looking at Hermione's hungry face as she devoured almost everything beside her.
"Are you-"
"See, Malfoy." Hermione said, making everyone turn to look at him, "He is all buddy - buddy with Pansy just because," She paused to take a bite into a chicken leg,"He has been offered redemption by his stupid friends."
"Um...Are you mad?" Harry asked again, looking worried.
"No of course not. He shagged me and moved on, that's a he wanted, isn't it?" Hermione said finishing the chicken and storming off.
"Geez Louise." Ron said, "She doesn't normally have that much food."
"Ron." Ginny punched her brother in the arm.
Ron rubbed his arm, "Ow. It's true."
"She's upset. Malfoy broke up with her and her parents are probably so disappointed..." Ginny came to the realisation of Hermione's feelings, "Oh my God, I'm awful."
"You'll find her." Harry said, kissing Ginny on the cheek.
"Thanks." Ginny ran off to find Hermione.

Ginny looked everywhere for Hermione. She looked in the dorm, the Astronomy Tower, the Hospital Wing and she checked the Library and she wasn't even there. Ginny was out of ideas of where to look and she went to the Greenhouse. It was the worst place anyone could be but she was tired of walking around everywhere and somehow her search had brought her here.
She couldn't hear much and had given up hope and was turning around before she heard small sobs.

"Hermione? Are you in here?" Ginny asked, trying to see behind the tall plants.
"No."
"Mione, your the smartest person I know, even you know that was a pretty stupid thing to say." Ginny laughed, finding Hermione behind a tall flower pot.
"Why are you in here?" Ginny asked, looking at Hermione on the floor.
"Being depressed. Isn't that what it looks like?" Hermione said, wiping away the tears in her eyes.
Ginny sat next to her and put an arm around her shoulder, "How was the meeting with your parents?"
"It was awful, Ginny! They look so disappointed," Hermione said, her head on Ginny's shoulder now, "Everything is a disaster, I might have even ruined Amora's future at Hogwarts, ALREADY." Hermione said and Ginny laughed, "It's not funny."
"How did you manage to do that?" Ginny asked, still giggling.
"I got mad at Professor Mcgongall, long story short." Hermione sighed, laughing with Ginny.

"I know just the thing to cheer you up, a girls night." Ginny said smiling.
"A girls night?" Hermione said, nervously.
"YES. We'll invite Luna!" Ginny squealed, "We are going to have so much fun!! I will pick the place and you can pick the time!!"
"Ok.." Hermione said, uninterested.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!" Ginny said, jiggling around excitedly.

"Trust me. There is nothing better than a night out to take your mind off things." Ginny said, calming down slightly.
"You think so?" Hermione asked.
"I know so." Ginny said, dragging Hermione up off the floor, "I can't wait! Let's get to class though!"
Hermione followed Ginny to the Charms classroom.

The whole time, Hermione kept peeking at what Draco was doing with Pansy and snapping her quill in two.
Ginny handed her yet again another quill and asked, "Do you think your maybe a bit...jealous of Pansy?"
"Jealous? Of Pansy...No way." Hermione scoffed as she growled at Draco snapping her quill, again.

Ginny hoped the lesson was over soon so that Hermione didn't murder Draco and Pansy. Luckily,Proffesor Flitwick was almost done explaining the homework.

9:00 pm.

Hermione had finished dressing up, she wore a white t-shirt, blue jeans and Black Vans. Her hair was done up in a ponytail and she wasn't wearing any makeup. Hermione didn't really do girls night's so she didn't really know what to wear. Hermione needed to try more, she searched some things to wear. Most of the stuff was really tight, she could do this, couldn't she? Hermione searched Ginny's bags, she grabbed a straightener, a dress and heels.

An few minutes later, Hermione was done, she straightened her elbow-length hair and was wearing a black sleeved,front cross body-con dress with matching black heels. Hermione applied some very light pink lipstick and mascara and walked towards Luna and Ginny, who were STILL getting ready turned to look at Hermione.

"I borrowed some of your stuff Ginny, I hope you don't mind." Hermione said, squinting her eyes, expecting Ginny to yell. "It's fine, YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Ginny squealed silently.

Then, the three girls left the dorm.