1

Monday Night Raw
Alexandria's pov

The constant pitter-patter of the stage crews feet sounds as they run frantically around backstage as they prepare for the next segment. John Cena was supposed to make an announcement and it was always seen as something big to prepare for. He was a face of the company so it was understandable why they wanted it to be perfect. I sat next to my best friend, Drew Galloway, as we watched the madness.

"I've always been amazed by how fast they work." Drew said, sitting back on one of the chairs that were randomly placed backstage for the crew.

"Same. They work so fast and yet everything turns out so beautiful." I reply as I imagine myself in their situation. "I'd be under so much stress if I worked like that."

"Honestly." Drew sighed as he stretched his arms out. "Our job is stressful enough."

I nod in agreement, recounting all the times I've been extremely stressed over this job. Many panic attacks were had in my past.

"So do you know when you're getting pulled up to the main roster?" I ask, turning to face him on my chair.

"No sadly. I have no idea which brand I'm going to, but hopefully its Raw with you." He smiled slightly at me. "So for now I just hang around backstage and train."

"Maybe they'll pull you up for the Royal Rumble?" I ask, imagining Drew winning a Royal Rumble.

"That would be sick." He said in awe. "Anyway are you ready for your mixed tag team match tonight?"

"Yeah kind of. I'm not scared of Miz or Maryse, that is, but my partner is a whole another story." I drag out the whole as I think about my partner.

Roman Reigns.

Roman and I have never gotten along since the moment we met. He's has always had this vendetta against me and I have no idea why. I have never done anything to him or his friends for him to ever have a problem with me.

The fact we were put into a match together makes no sense. I have no problem with The It Couple, only with Roman. The It Couple was actually really fun to be around if you got to know them. They were always so happy.

"If Roman tries anything, he's going through me." Drew threatens and I smile.

"You're the best you know that?" I hug him.

"Anything for my best friend." Drew hugs back.

"You're more like the older brother I never had." I chuckle softly as we pull away.

"Thanks sis." He jokes as he stands up.

I go to stand up also but someone rushes by, making me fall back into my seat. Without a glance back, the man keeps rushing by. "Asshole." I mutter as I stand back up.

"That was Dean Ambrose." Drew chuckles. "I'd watch my tone."

I roll my eyes. "I don't know why people are so scared of him. He's just quiet."

"Too quiet. Also very mysterious." Drew continues. "It's weird. You'd think he'd be more involved considering he is a big part of the company."

"Yeah alright." I roll my eyes again. "I'm gonna go change into my gear so I'll meet you at catering?"

"Definitely." Drew says before walking away.

~

I finish applying the last bit of my makeup as I check my entire image in a full view mirror.