13

I think I might love him.  

My body stopped every thing it was doing once that thought crossed my mind. For a second, I could have sworn I had stopped breathing. The fork that was once in my hand had fallen onto the plate in a loud clank. Dean had completely been blurred out of mind, he completely faded from my vision.

No. No I can not possibly love him. 

Its only been about two months really since I met him. I know that I say that love can come in any time, in any amount of time.

But I could not have possibly fallen in love the so quickly. I never thought I'd be that person. To fall so fast for someone. 

Especially when there was not a chance they could possibly love me back.

He would think I was absolutely absurd. He would think I was joking.

I couldn't hurt him like that. From the way he carries himself and the way he talks in such a damaging tone sometimes truly shows that he must not have had someone love him before. It looks like all he ever experienced pain his entire life, like he never had a point in his life where he was happy.

Me telling him I love him would look like a sadistic joke to him, whether he not he loved me. I'd never do that to him.

I have to keep this to myself.

Being so lost in my thoughts, I couldn't hear Dean calling me.

"Alex!" Dean semi-shouts at me and I shake my head, finally looking at him. "Are you okay? It looked like you blacked out or something. You dropped your food and just stopped doing everything."

I rub my hands across my face before looking at Dean. "Yeah I'm fine, i just blanked out."

Dean looked at me skeptically and I could see him debating whether or not to press me. It seems that the not side won and he decided to not ask.

"Well I don't believe that but I won't press. You should eat." I just nod at his words and continue to eat slowly, the room becoming completely quiet.

 ■■■ 

 "Okay, now you're going to wrap your legs around my arm and then pull." Dean instructs and I nod.

Okay yeah, he convinced me to come workout. And yeah, of course we just ended up wrestling. 

I follow his instructions and he begins to tap out, signalling I did it.

"That was good!" Dean applauds as he sits across from me on the ring. "Its crazy how fast you pick on moves, you're like amazing."

"Well I am my fathers daughter."

"Well I think you're better. He is a powerhouse yes, but you seem to be able to do a bit of all and combine it into something. Along with that comes amazing acting and mic skills. You're what every wrestler wants to be." Dean rants and my cheeks of course had to flare up. "You're truly rare and you deserve to be represented more, you should be the face of the company."

I chuckle softly and crawl to skit next to him. "You're to nice to me, I am nothing of what you said but thank you for saying it."

"Alex you're fucking amazing, everything I said is true." He urges and I roll my eyes playfully. "I'm serious, before we were together, I would see some of your stuff and I was always amazed."

"Now you're not so bad yourself. Before we got together, when I could, I'd watch some segments or matches and I always loved your work. I hear you were amazing in the indies." 

"The indies were the best because of the freedom I had." Dean reminisces and I couldn't help but stare at him as he stared off, thinking of the past. "I miss it sometimes and sometimes I genuinely think about going back."