11

The bell rang and Natalya's music blasted through the arena. She held a smirk on her face as she got out of the ring and went up the ramp. I stay against a turnbuckle in pain, breathing heavily.

Once her music died down I knew this was it. It's time to throw a tantrum.

I smacked the turnbuckle before pulling at my hair. I screamed loudly and I could hear people in the crowd gasping. I smirk to myself as I thrash around.

My hair was a mess and I was screaming. I go to the announcers tables and swipe everything off of it. The commentators backed up quickly out of their seats and I grabbed one of their chairs. I threw it at the ring and screamed.

This is actually so fun.

I ripped the monitors out of the table before I finally felt arms being out around me. It was security.

I thrash around in their arms and they struggled to carry me up the ramp. I let out a scream once again and trashed harder.

We made it behind the guerilla and we all broke character. I was placed on the ground and a smile crossed my face.

I was handed water, a hair tie, and a towel. I thank the worker that gave it to me and exited the guerilla.

"Nice work." Stephanie told me as I exited.

"Thank you." I give her a smile before going to the locker room.

Just before I take a left to get there, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and made me turn around. I gasped and went to punch the person but then I heard Dean's voice.

"Woah, woah, woah, easy babe." He caught my fist with a smirk on his face. "We can't be hitting each other considering we are now an onscreen couple."

I roll my eyes. "Things could change,Jonathan."

At his name, he rolled his eyes and let me go to step in front of me. "You know I hate that Alexandria."

We both glared at each other before we both started laughing.

"I'll see you later," I peck his cheek. "I have to go change. Meet me at catering."

"Okay I'll be waiting." Dean said before giving me a hug and walking away.

I sigh a little. I wonder what it'd actually be like to kiss him on the lips.

Shaking my head at my dumb thought, I continue down to the locker room. Once there, I walk in and I'm met with some of the girls. They all seem to stop talking as soon as I walk in.

I look down at the floor and continue to my suitcase where I had my clothes already laid out. I grab everything and instead of walking into a shower, I walk towards the door.

I could tell they were all talking about me because as soon as I walked in, it got extremely quiet. Not only that, but everyone looked scared or shocked that I walked in.

I slam the door behind me after I grab all my belongings. If they want to talk about me, fine. I don't have to be in the same room as them. It is just way to toxic, I don't need that negativity in my life. I never even did anything to them so I just don't understand what I did wrong.

As I'm walking, I bump into someone and I immediately apologize.

"Hey! Wat-" The person stops yelling at me and I immediately recognize the voice. Roman. "Alex? Are you okay?"

I look up at him and just nod. "The girls were talking about me. I could tell because as soon as I walked into the room, everybody went quiet and they all had a look of shock or fear that I walked in and caught them." I set my suitcase in front of me. "So I left because it was just a toxic environment."