12

As Dean pulled the car into the parking lot of the IHOP, I felt a weight lift from my shoulders. I was finally able to eat something.

When he parks, I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and open the car door. My body aches as I touch the ground. I really need to relax my muscles when I get home.

Maybe a bath should help me but I doubt it will. Wrestling truly hurts you in ways that can't be quickly healed. You just have to deal with it.

"You alright?" Dean asked as he comes around to my side of the car.

I look up at him and nod. He frowns and pulls me into a hug.

"Your body hurt?" I just nod and he chuckles. "It's the price we have to pay."

I laugh. "Yes, yes it is." I pull away from him and look up at him. "Anyway let's eat!"

He chuckles once again. "You and your big appetite."

I roll my eyes playfully at him but I grab his hand and practically drag him towards the entrance.

When we enter, the hostess leads us to a table for two by a window. She let's us sit as she sits two menus down and let's us know that our waiter would arrive shortly. When she leaves, I open up my menu and I immediately know what I want. All bough we were coming here for burgers, I saw something else that caught my eye.

"I'm getting chocolate chip and sprinkle pancakes." I declare as I shut my menu.

"Well that was fast." Dean laughs as he closes his menu as well. "Luckily I've found mine as well, an omelet with two sides of bacon."

I smile at him and reach over to set my hand over his. His eyes trail down to hand before before they trail up to my eyes, a hint of a smile on his lips.

Little moments like these were truly all I needed to be happy. The little moments were it's something so little but you will remember forever. It's the innocence in that moment that make it so much better.

Dean slowly reaches across the table and meet him in the middle, our lips connecting.

I smile into the kiss before we both pull apart, my hand still on his.

Dean looks up at me and a sad smile falls on to his face. "You're to good to me Alex."

A blush falls upon my cheeks. "No I'm not Dean."

"Yes, yes you are." He takes his hand out from under mine and then he intertwined our fingers. "I've never really been good in my past nor have I been nice to people. Yet, every since I've met you, which I know wasn't so long ago which seems crazy that were so close now, I just want to be the best person I can be. It is what you deserve. I never thought I'd get someone like you and I don't want to let you go. I want you to be proud of me.

"I know we literally have been in a relationship for like three weeks but I can just tell we're meant to be something because when we kiss, I've never felt something so powerful. I don't know if I ever will feel that with someone else." Deans cheeks were red and I had to resist the urge to awe. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm so appreciative to have you and I really can't wait to see how our relationship continues to develop. And with time, I hope I can get comfortable to tell you about my past because I simply do not want to ruin the image that you have of me, whatever that may be. I just need time."

I smile at him before getting out of my seat and sit next to him. I hug him and he quickly hugged back.

"With time, the wounds will heal and you will be happy." I feel him hug me tighter at that.

After about a minute, I pull away before going back to seat. As soon as I'm sitting, the waitress comes up.

"I'm so sorry for the delay! My name's Lacey and I'll be your server today." She smiles at us before taking out her notepad. "Oh my, the hostess never asked for your drink? Oh my, today is going so bad!"