6

Alexandria's POV

The movie ended and Dean basically suffocated my lap. He truly hated scary movies and it was kind of funny to see. Every time something scary happened, he'd move closer to me. Now, he was basically sitting on my lap.

I feel Dean tense on my lap before quickly sliding off. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I put my hand under his chin and make him look up. His eyes were burning with embarrassment.

"You're a big softie you know that?" I ask, smiling. "Dean its okay. Everyone is scared of something."

His cheeks reddened and he looked down. "How are you so accepting."

"I was just raised to be like that," she told him.

"That's amazing." He smiled. "I just don't get why people always have to be so rude."

I felt my eyes drooping down and I struggled to keep them open. I felt myself being picked up and then set down on a bed. A blanket was pulled over me.

"Thank you Dean." I yawn, my eyes closed. "I'll see you for the date tomorrow."

"I'll see you then beautiful." I felt his lips on my forehead and I smiled.

Before leaving I hear him whisper. "I hope you're open to me." He closed the door after him and I became confused.

What did he mean?

Deciding not to fight my exhaustion, I let sleep take over me.

■■■

My phone beeped, pulling me out of my work on the laptop. I grab my phone and saw I had a text from Dean.

Dean: I'll pick you up at 7pm beautiful!

I smile at the text and quickly replied.

Me: I can't wait xx

Setting my phone down, I check the time. It was twelve in the afternoon. I realized I didn't know what kind of date it was. I quickly pick my phone back up and send another text to Dean.

Me: is it casual or formal?

My phone dinged right away.

Dean: formal

I walk over to my suitcase to see what formal attire I have. Despite being a WWE Superstar and having to make special appearances, I never had anything too formal. I sighed when I couldn't find anything good enough

I wanted to look good for Dean.

I decided I'll go shopping. I throw on some shoes and throw my hair up in a messy bun.

I make sure I have my phone and key card before leaving the hotel room

I make sure I have my phone and key card before leaving the hotel room. Luckily this street held some clothing stores so it shouldn't be that hard to find something.