2

Alexandria's POV

The bell rang and Roman and Miz went at it immediately. Miz grabbed Romans hair and kneed Roman in the head. I stomp on the apron to show my frustration. My character is known to have a temper and when she doesn't get what she wants, she flips. Though she had a temper, she was still a face. People just couldn't seem to get enough of her.

It's really fun.

Before Miz could knee Roman again, Roman countered with a punch to Miz's gut. Miz let go of Roman and Roman quickly used this to gain the upper hand. Roman Irish whipped Miz into the ropes before clotheslining him. He picked up Miz before suplexing him back onto the mat.

The crowd cheered loudly at this. I waved my hand in the air signalling them to keep going.

As the match continues, Maryse attempted many times to distract or hurt Roman. It wasn't until she slapped him when Roman tagged me in.

I quickly get in the ring and clothesline Maryse. She gets up immediately and I Irish whip her into the turnbuckle. I run quickly at her before wrapping my legs around her neck and throwing her into the middle of the ring. I quickly go for the cover but she kicks out at one. I roll my eyes before pulling her up by her hair. I knee her in the gut making her double over. I run to the ropes, bounce off of them, and jump. My leg connects with her neck, taking her face down to the mat.

I take this as my opportunity to do my signature move.

I climb the turnbuckles and position myself for the Swanton Bomb. The crowd cheers loudly, knowing exactly what was about to happen. I renamed it as the Temper Drop to resemble my characters limited temper and luckily Jeff Hardy completely supported it. I leap and hit the move perfectly.

I place a hand on my back as I pinned Maryse. The bell rang as I let out a sigh of pain. Despite the fact I've been doing my signature move since I first started, it always hurts me yet it gives me so much happiness at the same time

The ref raises both Roman and I's hand as Miz and Maryse argue by commentary. I smirk and yank my hand away from the ref before walking up the ramp.

As soon as I'm in the gorilla I break character. I hold my back as I walk to the locker room. I see Dean on the way and I give him a small smile.

"You did good out there." He compliments.

I thank him before walking off to the locker room.

■■■

"What's with you talking to Dean?" Sasha Banks asks just as I finish packing up all my belongings.

I mentally roll my eyes. Typical of Sasha to get in everyone's business. I wasn't in the mood to defend myself because I was still in pain from earlier, which was typical. She always had something to say as well.

"Nothing." I say dryly as I grab my stuff and walk out the locker room and towards the rentals.

I put my stuff in my rental before walking back into the building to meet up with Drew. As I'm walking, the familiar sound of Dean Ambrose's theme song blasts on a TV nearby and I remember that he had a promo.

I stop and turn my attention to the TV.

"You know all you people do is take, anything you guys can get your grimy little hands on, you will take." He paced back and forth. "The drugs took my mom, the cops took my dad, the child services took my little cousin. Beautiful, such a beautiful girl, and smart too. But you guys took her. I could have protected her!"

By now I had let a couple of tears slide down my cheek because of how real this segment was. He really let it all out their and you could tell there was some truth in his words. No one ever has such raw emotion for nothing. This match was definitely going to be a good one.

"I didn't want her to go through what I went through. I could've protected her." Dean then got close to the camera and a harsh and threatening look took over his eyes. "Seth Rollins, you took my title. Boy, you better be ready because I don't like it when things are taken away from me."

He drops the mic and walks out.

Wow, that was powerful.

I quickly wipe my tears before continuing to look for Drew. I spot him sitting at a table and I jog up to him.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yeah." He stands up and picks up his suitcase.

We turn to walk to the car when I accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" As I look up to find Roman.

"Watch where the fuck you're going." He growls and I roll my eyes.

"Don't be such a dick." I test him, tired of his attitude.

"Listen here you li-"

"OKAY, enough of that." Dean cuts Roman off.

Roman rolls his eyes before storming off. I groan, balling up my fists. I don't get why he hates me.

"Sorry about that Roman can be a little bit r-" I cut him off.

"A bitch? Yeah I know." I huff, unballing my fists.

Dean chuckles. "You could say that."

His chuckle seems to lighten my mood and I smile a little at him.

"I loved your promo." I changed the subject.

"Thanks babe." He says.

I blush slightly but nod. "Tell Roman to fuck off okay? Bye Dean!"

I walk off with Drew as I hear yelling.

"ROMAN SHE SAID FUCK OFF!" Dean yelled and I chuckled.

"FUCK YOU AMBROSE!" Was his response.

I look back to see him smirking and I just smile.

"Ready for the long two hour drive?" I ask Drew as he puts his stuff in the trunk.

"Yep." He replies as he closes the trunk.

"Good because you're driving!" I stick my tongue out at him as I jumped into the passengers seat.

He sighs before getting into the drivers seat. "You're lucky I like you."

I laugh as Drew pulls out of the parking lot of the arena. I set the next location in the GPS.

I unzip my backpack and pull out a blanket because it was kind of chilly. I bring my knees to my chest before covering my entire body.

"So Ambrose called you babe." Drew starts a conversation. "Is there something your not telling me?"

"No." I laugh shaking my head. "Nothings happening. I just said he had a good promo."

"Mhm." Drew taunts and I roll my eyes playfully. "You guys are going to get married."

"Yeah okay." I laugh. "I don't even know him that well and you were just saying he was bad. He only said thank you."

"Forget I said that." We both laugh at that but he continues. "Okay but when you guys are dating, don't be shocked when I say I told you so."

"In your dreams, cupid." He rolls his eyes at the nickname.

"I was pulled into Stephanie's office today during your match." Drew starts.

I quickly sit up. This could either be good or bad and I wanted to be there for him of either.

"She offered me a contract." I was about to congratulate him but he continued. "With Smackdown."

I fell back into my seat.

Smackdown and Raw have different tours, signings, everything. Of course I was upset but he was finally getting what he deserved. He's getting what he should have got when he was here before. I'll just miss him to much.

"You signed it right?" I ask.

"Of course! I know we'll be split up but this could be my shot."

"That's exactly what I needed to hear." I sit back and sigh. "Sure we'll be separated but as long as you're getting an amazing opportunity, I'll be happy."

"I love you sis." Drew said.

"I love you too."