15

The sound of the bell was heard across the arena as my focus now turned to Sasha in the corner. Her eyes held fear and that caused a small smirk on my face.

This should be fun. Especially since my character was supposed to act crazy now.

As she moves to the left, I take that as an opportunity to lunge at her, making her jump back into the turnbuckle. I throw a serious of jabs into her lower abdomen before the ref pulls me away, making me let out a crazed scream. She sagged against the turnbuckle, using her left arm to cover her abdomen.

I roll my eyes before running towards the other turnbuckle, quickly turning and running back, colliding my body into hers. She immediately fell to the floor, rolling in pain.

I smirk, sliding down next to her and attempting to pin her.

One!

She quickly kicked out and I huffed, pushing my hair back away from my face.

I stood up quickly and grabbed her head, attempting to pull her up. She quickly used my ex[posed abdomen to her advantage because I soon felt blows to my stomach.

I hunch over as I feel her leg connect with the back of my neck, bringing my face down to the mat. I groan, anger fueling through my body.

Despite being in a character, I couldn't help but feel angry here. She has been causing problems since I debuted at Raw but most recently she has been getting on my nerves. Fighting her right now brought real emotions into me and I was afraid that if I didn't calm down, I might actually hurt her.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly pick myself back up only to receive a blow to my side and fall right back down.

My face scrunches and pain and I roll on to my back, hoping to alleviate it. My anger only seemed to grow and as I saw her foot come close to my chest, I pulled it, knocking her off her feet.

I lay on the mat for a second, trying to catch my breath before I quickly sit and grab her arm. With a hard tug, I wrap my legs around her arm, Just like Dean showed only about a week ago, and cross an arm under her arm before I pull.

She screams, thrashing around in pain.

An evil smirk finds its way on to my face and I only pull harder resulting in a louder scream. After more screaming, she finally taps out and I throw her arms down and away from me hard. I smile, standing up.

With a roll of my eyes at her on the floor, I saunter back up the ramp, playing my character perfectly.

Once behind the curtain, I drop my smile and cradle my side. She actually kicked me a bit.

I calm myself down before I get angrier and walk back to where I had my stuff. Dean took my belongings to his locker room while I went to my match and that made me smile just thinking about that.

Wow, I miss him already and he's literally in the same building as me.

I walk to the farthest locker room, knowing that was where my stuff would be because of what Roman told me the last time I had locker room issues. Pulling the door open, I walk in to be met with Dean's back. He sat on a chair, bobbing his head up and down to some music playing through his visible headphones.

I smirk, knowing what I was about to do would scare him.

I slowly stepped behind him and lowered my head near his neck. He had no reaction and I tried to suppress a giggle as I raised my hand and flicked his ear.

He jumped in his seat, whipping around to look at me. His eyes widened as he saw me, a giggling mess before him. It only intensified as he glared at me, making me double over in a laugh.

You Don't Know Me → Dean Ambroseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें