4

Alexandria's POV

The rest of the ride to the next city wasn't so bad. Dean and I continued to talk and Roman would occasionally join. We finally made it to the hotel and it took Roman forever to park. Okay, maybe not forever, but five minutes is a lot when you're exhausted. And all I wanted was a bed.

Dean helped me carry my luggage which I insisted he didn't have to do but he is so stubborn. After hanging out with Dean, I've learned two things. He doesn't live up to the rumors and he's really stubborn. He is honestly normal, the rumors of him being weird and mysterious are very off. If they would just get to know him, he's actually really fun to talk to. Why do people judge before trying stuff out?

We walked into the hotel and all checked in separately. Roman and Dean roomed together and I went off alone. As soon as my head hit the pillow last night, I was out.

Now here I am the next day, sitting on the balcony of my hotel room. I bring the hot cup of coffee in my hands to my lips and take a slow slip, trying to keep myself awake. Today would be a busy day.

I had a meet and greet and radio show to do. I check the time on my phone and sigh. I should get ready.

■■■

I looked myself over in the mirror as I checked out my appearance.

I smile, satisfied with my outfit before grabbing my phone, key card, and wallet. I leave my hotel room and walk other elevator. As I wait for the elevator to stop, someone steps next to me.

"Hey Alex." Jeff Hardy greeted and I immediately give him a big smile.

"Oh my gosh Jeff! How are you?" I hug him.

Jeff has always been one of my friends since I started in the wrestling business a few years back. I was scouting TNA to see if I would like it when I bumped into him. Obviously, I didn't like TNA but I still kept in contact with Jeff over the years. I went to ROH instead because I felt I would have more opportunity there and a better exposure. Thankfully I did that because the company there was falling apart. The Hardy's were a glue keeping it together.

Thankfully I made that decision because that business has truly died.

"Amazing actually. Being Raw tag team champion is amazing." He smiles, proud with himself. "It's been way to long."

"Still get goosebumps over that Wrestlemania welcome for you guys." I chuckle. "We haven't talked in forever yet we're on the same brand. How does that work?"

"Honestly, we're both really busy in our work." He sighs. "I'll see you around, hopefully as champ?"

"I wish." I laugh before hugging him. "Bye Jeff."

He says goodbye before walking off.

I spot Hunter and walk over to him.

"Ready to go?" He asks and I nod. "We've also decided to add someone to join you to have perspectives from both divisions."

I nod for him to continue, not caring who would be joining. "Its Dean Ambrose." He said, seeming to wait for me to explode or something.

"Cool." I reply, putting my hands in my pocket and looking down.

I felt Hunters gaze on me. I roll my eyes mentally because there's that Dean judgment everyone's been giving. They think he's a bad person but in my short time knowing him, he is actually pretty cool. He's given me more respect than some of these people have given me and have known me for years.

"Hey Hunter. Hey Alexandria." I look up to see Dean walking towards us and I flash him a quick smile.

"Hello Ambrose. Are you guys ready? We're doing the radio show first." We both nod, following Hunter out the hotel.

"How'd you sleep?" Dean asks once we are in the back of the car, Hunter sat up front.

"Great actually. You?" I turn to face him.

"Rocky but enough to keep me awake now." He shrugs.

I frown slightly but dismiss the thought. Probably just had a rough night.

"So what's this radio show about? They invited me like this morning." Dean turns to face me.

"Um, I was told they were just going to ask us questions on how we got here. Like basic interview questions." I shrug, looking out the window.

"Sounds good." Dean replies but I don't bother responding as I leaned my head against the window.

I open my camera to check my appearance one last time. I then get an idea and extend my arm so that the camera got both Dean and I. "Say cheese." As soon as Dean looked up I took a picture.

"Delete it." Dean groaned, trying to grab my phone.

I laughed, moving the phone away from Dean. "No, its a good picture. People see your face at every angle every Monday night so suck it up."

Dean huffs and crosses his arms. Knowing I won, I go onto Instagram and post the picture. I caption it with 'off to an interview xx this one here is extremely upset I took this'.

"You posted that didn't you?" Dean asks.

"Noo." I drag out, putting my phone in my pocket.

"You're mean." Dean pouts jokingly.

"Aww is the baby hurt?" I coo, reaching to grab his cheeks but he swats my hands away.

"Nope none of that." We both start laughing as the car stops.

My door is opened and I have to catch my breath before getting out. Dean follows after me, wiping at his eyes. Flashing starts to consume us as paparazzi yelled at us.

Dean and I get escorted into the building by our bodyguards. Before we made it to the door, someone grabbed my arm and dragged me down. I immediately get angry. I shoot up ready to yell at whoever pushed me down when I already saw Dean yelling. The security tackled the guy as Dean turned his attention to me. He placed his arm on my shoulders as he lead me into the building. During this entire time I was too angry to notice Deans arm around me.

Once inside, I get out of Deans arms and began to pace. "What the fuck?" I think out loud. We had ten bodyguards, that wasn't supposed to happen. Not only did I get embarrassed in front of the paparazzi and soon to be the entire world, I just got embarrassed in front of Dean.

"You are okay right? Nothing hurts?" Dean comes up to me with worry in his eyes.

He places his hands on my shoulders to stop me from pacing. As soon as his hands come in contact with me I begin to relax. I let out a deep breath before looking up at Dean.

"I'm okay, nothing hurts. I've faced worse in matches." I answer. "That guys face would've hurt if I got my hands on him."

Dean chuckles. "Luckily that didn't happen then." He jokes.

I laugh slightly before sitting in a chair. Dean sits next to me and I look up at him again.

"Thanks for defending me." I look up at him and he returns the smile.

"Of course! You didn't deserve that." He says, becoming serious. "Yet, I'm pretty sure I defended the guy because you would've hurt him if no one held you back."

Before I could answer, Hunter barges in and tells us its time for the interview. Typical of Hunter to only care about stuff like that instead of asking if I was okay. I roll my eyes and get up, following Dean to our interview.