16

"Oh God," Dean groaned. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

He sits up, putting his head into his hands, covering his face.

He doesn't mean it?

"I mean, yes I do love you but now you're only going to think I do because we had sex," He explained and I looked at him confused. "No, I've been meaning to say it and it kind of just slipped out at a bad time, it's early in our relationship to, I'll understand if you do not feel the same."

I sit up, placing a hand on his shoulder, The blanket that was covering my torso fell, exposing my breast. God, what a terrible time, now I'm blushing. Luckily, Dean seemed to be only looking at my face with concern.

"Dean," I pause, trying to swallow the tension building up in my neck. "I love you too."

His eyes widen in shock before he tackles me in a hug, making me release uncontrollable giggles. He chuckles on top of me as he puts either arm on each side of me and lifts up, looking down at me with a smile.

"You have no idea how nervous I was to say it, I thought you'd think I was weird for saying it so early," he confessed.

I reach up and place my hands on each of his cheeks, smiling warmly at him. "I felt exactly the same way, Dean.

He chuckles, leaning down lightly and placing a passionate kiss on my lips. I kiss him back with just as much passion, smiling with joy into the kiss.

Dean loves me.

I doubted myself for no reason when he felt the same. Why must I always hide how I truly feel? It just makes me regret it in the long run. I knew I loved him and I should have just said.

This is the first relationship I have been in were when the person says I love you, I can tell that they mean it. From the kisses Dean gives me, to the look he always has in his eyes, to even just about twenty minutes ago in the careful way he took care of me, how was I so oblivious to his love? Yes, we may have fallen early, but we fell in the right direction, even if we still have so much to learn about each other. That will come as we continue to show just how much we love each other.

My mind was racing as his words bounced around in my head. He loved me, he really fucking loved me.

Dean pulls and looks me in the eyes, "I love you."

My heart fluttered, filling my eyes lightly with tears. "Yeah Dean, I love you too."

■■■

I slept the best I ever slept last night.

Dean and I's confession of love for each other has kept me in such an amazing mood. We both woke up happy and even went for a breakfast date.

We spent the entire date just laughing and joking around with each other. It was nothing we hadn't done before yet this time, it felt so different. It felt better.

After breakfast, we both went to the gym to work out for a bit. As we worked out, I texted Drew, Jeff, and Matt if they wanted to hang out later at a local bar with Dean and I. They immediately all said yes and that made my good mood increase even me. It was a good thing that Drew had to be in town for something last minute.

I told Dean and he said he'd love to but I could tell he was nervous. He would be alone with me and my friends for the first time and he hasn't even met them properly except Drew. Sure, he's worked with them but it's different when it's not at work and it regards your girlfriend's friends.

I suggested we bring Roman so he doesn't feel outnumbered and he was happy with that. He asked Roman if he wanted to and Roman agreed.

After we worked out for a good two hours, we raced each other upstairs like little kids, laughing the entire way. Luckily no one uses steps because we definitely could've hurt someone.