8

Alexandria's POV

"You have a grade two concussion." The doctor spoke. "Meaning no live events at all this week and no heavy lifting. You're going to feel dizzy tomorrow and possibly Wednesday. You should be okay by Monday but still, take it easy."

I nod slowly, taking in everything he said. Thank god I won't miss Monday, even though I have to take it easy. It's better than missing a show.

"Thanks Doc." I hop off the table as the Doctor hands me my excuse.

I bid him a goodbye and I follow Dean out of the room.

"I told you that'd you'd be okay." Dean said once we were out of the room. "Just a scratch."

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I lean into his side.

"You should get to your match." I tell Dean, pulling away once we were outside the Women's locker room. "Don't want to be late because of me."

"True. See you later?" Dean asked.

"Definitely." I stand on my tip toes and plant a small kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for coming with me, now go kick some ass."

Dean smirked, nodding, before running off. I watched as he left, smiling to myself before walking to the women's locker room.

I open the door before quietly sliding in. Sasha Banks, Lana, and Summer Rae stood there.

"Lol, look who it is." Lana taunted, slowly stepping forward.

"Did you just say lol?" I laugh.

"It doesn't matter what I said!" She huffed, giving me a glare. "What matters is you're with that rat."

The other girls nodded smugly and I scoffed.

"Okay and your point is?" I rolled my eyes. "I can date whoever i want. Plus we aren't officially together. Why do I have to explain myself to you?"

"You obviously know nothing about him. He has a past with some of the older ladies of the locker room sis. He also has some other juicy things from his past." Sasha smirked, knowing she won. "He's trash."

"Past. The key word is past." I say, despite wanting to know what she meant.

They were annoying me so bad. I clenched one of my hands, making a fist.

"I don't care what Dean did in the past, I only care about what he's doing now. I am in the now, not the past, got it sweeties?" I stepped forward, making sure to look them each in the eye. "Stay out of my love life. Stay away from me."

"Great then." Sasha smiled smugly. "Guess you don't want to know what he's been doing behind your back with a certain red head."

Eva fucking Marie.

"He isn't doing anything." My voice falters a little, not so sure of myself.

I've been hanging out with Dean for the past three weeks and we only started dating a week ago at most. I barely knew the guy. I wasn't with him every hour of the day. He could very well be with her.

I trust Dean though. He doesn't seem like someone who would cheat. Technically it isn't cheating if we aren't officially together. We never asked to be each others significant other.

"Oh hun, he is." Summer laughed.

"I've got to go." I mumble, grabbing my stuff and leaving the locker room, their laughs haunting me as I left.

I'll just change in a nearby bathroom.

■■■

"Hey." I look up from where I was sitting to see Roman.