10

"Honey," Stephanie started. "Don't be so nervous."

I look at her confused. How did she know I was nervous.

"You're clenching your fist." She waves her left hand in that direction before putting it in her lap. "Now, please sit."

I smiled apologetically and sit down quickly. I need to work on hiding my nervousness.

"Okay so I wanted you here to talk about not only your story line with Carmella, which no offense, is going nowhere." She begins. "We can just see that it won't work."

"None taken. Not every story works." I tell her softly.

She sends me a smile before continuing. "I'm also here to talk about a potential character change."

I raise my eyebrow and tell her to continue.

"Well since you've been in the WWE, you've been a face. Now I know you can be heel because I've seen your indie work." She explains. "We do not want the fans to get bored with a constant face seeing as you're like one of our top stars and we do not want that to diminish. Roman Reigns and you basically bring in a lot of the viewers and a lot of the merchandise revenue."

"Thank you." I move slightly in my chair to get comfortable, crossing my right leg over the left. "Wouldn't me turning heel be bad then? I mean as you said, I'm a top star. Won't people hate me if I change?"

She chuckles. "Times have changed Alexandria. People love to hate." She clears her throat and I nod. "Triple H and I have been talking about this character change for a while for you. We've done research as well."

She pulls a packet of papers from her desk drawer and places them on the desk. She leans in before opening one of the pages. "This packet contains screenshots and letters of people who have said they want you to be a heel."

She wasn't lying. Every page contained reasons from different people. It just doesn't seem right to me though.

"Back when I was in ROH, I was a major heel. The thing that was so great was the people genuinely hated me." I explain to her. "If people here actually support my heel turn, what's the point. I fed off of the hate there, and it made me be one of the best heels in this wrestling industry. How would I feed off the crowd if they actually like me? How will I be able to be the best heel I can be? I don't mean to ask these to test your judgement, I'm honestly just concerned and confused how this will work." I finish.

"Well it's okay," She smiled. "My husband and I actually have an idea for you."

I nod for her continue, genuinely interested.

"Well we've taken notice to your relationship with Ambrose and we'd actually like to use that." She tells me. "Ambrose is a big face right now even though he is crazy. We think that it'd be a good feud if you constantly cost his matches and sabotage his promos.

"This will definitely make fans hate you because they love him and we get to see a mixed tag team brew. After some mind games, Dean retaliates by costing you a title match," My eyes widen. "Don't worry though! We have big plans for you."

I let a sigh of relief before I tell her to continue.

"Well after like a month of back and forth we're gonna make you admit you actually like him." She finally gets to the end of the story line. "Dean will then kiss you and say something about how crazy you are but he shows that he likes you. Then this will allow you two to become a crazy heel couple."

"That sounds good actually," I sit up. "It'll let me be crazy and it won't be so awkward since we are together."

We still haven't kissed on the lips before. I really don't want our first time to be on tv. It could go so bad and I just really want it to be between us.