9

Alexandria's POV

I awoke the next morning to my phone ringing furiously. I groan before sitting up and grabbing my phone, answering it, not bothering to look at the called ID.

"Hello?" I answer, my voice raspier than usual.

"Hello Alexandria, this is Stephanie McMahon." The familiar voice traveled through the phone.

I quickly clear my throat, regretting how I answered the phone before. I sounded like such an ass.

"Yes ma'am?" I cringed at the formal dialect.

"I'm just calling you in regards to your story line with Carmella. Hunter and I are changing it."

"What do you mean?" I ask as I sit up in bed, throwing my legs over the bed.

"We're adding Sasha to the mix and others. That's all we can discuss via phone but when Monday rolls along, please head to my office." She hangs up before I can say anything.

Sighing, I throw my phone on the bed. I do not want to work with Sasha. As soon as I stand up, I heard knocking at the door.

"Coming!" I jog towards the door and open it, revealing Dean.

"Hey beautiful, ready for our workout?" He quickly presses a kiss to my cheek as I let him in.

"Workout?"

"Uh yeah, I sent you a text last night once we got to the hotel and you said you'd go." He looks at me confused.

"I don't remember, oops." I shrug and he chuckles. "Let me change quick."

I grab my suitcase and head to the bathroom.

■■■

"Okay I'm ready," I tell Dean as I finish tying my hair up in a pony tail.

"How do look beautiful even when you're going to the gym?" Dean pretends to faint

"Shh." I push him playfully, a blush rising into my face. "Let's go."

"Aw baby," He laughs. "You're blushing."

His words only made me blush harder.

"Why are you so loving today?" I change the subject, trying to stop the blushing.

"You're my baby." He shrugs.

I pretend to gag.

"Where is the lunatic fringe when you need him?"

"At the gym," Dean smirked as I gasped.

"You're so cocky."

"Only for you," He grabs my hand, leading us out the hotel room and towards the gym.

■■■

"Okay now wrap your arms around here" Dean instructed as he pointed to his neck. "Then wrap your legs around my waist and look like you're strangling me."