Housekeeping!

This is what I call a Housekeeping chapter, just to clear a few things up. If you have any remaining questions, post them in the comments, and I'll do my best to answer them.

1) Walker Boys Series

-This is the last book to the Walker Boys series, sorry to disappoint. I will not be continuing with it. There will not be another book. Please do not ask me to do another book, because I'm not going to.

2) Differences

-I've gotten a few people asking me what the differences are between this is & the original Here to Win. The major differerences would be Mason's attitude, I tried to make him less of an overall d-bag. Also, he & Zoe stayed together for a majority of the book instead of breaking up in the beginning. I like them better together I think. And then more Carson, more Walkers in general. Just to show that he didn't abandon his family in college & in the Olympics.

3) Epilogue

-Lots of you keep mentioning how I'm creating questions with my Epilogue & how I need to write either a Part 2 or another book in Maddie's POV. If you've never read one of my books before (or if you've forgotten) I LOVE open endings. I will never answer all the questions. And I will leave you hanging. That's sort of my thing, my trademark.

I hope this answered your questions!

-Rachel