[13/4/17]{7

[13/4/17]
{7.30 pm}

jeongguk closed the door and walked to the sofa which was in front of taehyung. he stared at taehyung who was still standing near the door, as straight as a statue while he fought with his brains. jeongguk smirked, he knew what taehyung was thinking about.

"so-sorry for declining your offer, jeog-jeongguk, but i can't stay here, the rent mi-might be to ex-ex-expensi-ve." taehyung stuttered, his face was getting redder every second. 'it sounded so much cooler and better in my head.' taehyung thought and pouted.

jeongguk grumbled and pushed himself off the couch and walked over to taehyung.

"do you have a place to stay?" jeongguk asked taehyung, even though he already knew the answer. taehyung shook his head sadly and looked down to the floor while playing with his fingers, until he felt cold fingers holding his chin and making him face jeongguk.

"then stay. we can just act like friends and you can just pay a fraction of what you earn from working at the coffee shop down the street, deal?" jeongguk asked, not realizing he sounded a teeny weeny bit like a creep. taehyung nodded his head before his eyes widen in realization.

"how do you know where i work?" taehyung asked, tilting his head to the left and stared at jeongguk questioningly. jeongguk flinched for a moment before composing himself and said; "mr im told me, after all, i can't just let a complete stranger whom i know nothing about stay in the same house as me." taehyung nodded his head, not quite believing him but walked around to explore the house, jeongguk trailing closely behind him.

"also, you can go to any rooms you want but just...not mine." jeongguk warned. taehyung nodded his head again and stopped walking abruptly to stretch and yawn. jeongguk smiled at how cute taehyung was and asked; "are you tired?" taehyung smiled sheepishly and nodded shyly, but who wouldn't be tired after dealing with shit the entire morning. jeongguk led taehyung to a room and opened the door. taehyung looked around the room, shocked by how big it was, it was more than half the size of the house he used to rented. taehyung immediately went only to find that his furniture was already in the room with his clothes hanging on hangers in the wardrobe, he looked at jeongguk and mumbled a thank you before hastily walking to the bed and falling on top of it, bouncing a few times and made himself comfortable before saying goodnight to jeongguk and then, he was out of this world. jeongguk looked at taehyung lovingly and whispered goodnight before closing the door and walking back to his own room and prepared to sleep.

©-chocohyung

√a.n.

it's amazing how i don't get votes but reads but then again, thank you for adding this to your reading list and library, i really appreciate it. and too all readers, thank you for reading.
and also prepare yourself a holy trinity because smuts cumming after the next chapter.