十四

[1/6/17]

[1/6/17]

"jeonggukie~" taehyung whined to his boyfriend, who was currently wearing his round-framed glasses with his back against the headrest and hands holding a thick book on how to manage a business and maintain a high position.

'bo-ring.' taehyung scoffed to himself and rolled his eyes.

"jeongguk~~" taehyung continued whining and started pulling on his boyfriend's pajamas sleeves. today was taehyung's first school holiday day with his boyfriend and he wanted them to do something productive.

"gukkie pookie~~~" taehyung poked his boyfriend's cheeks and finally, jeongguk turned his head to face taehyung with a bored and uninterested face.

"you finally gave me your attention!" taehyung pouted.

"it's a great day today," taehyung continued, not minding his boyfriend's silence.

"and, and, and, it's a Saturday! Also, it's my first holiday with you! can't we go out for a walk together? Or maybe do something romantic." taehyung jutted out his plump bottom lip.

"so you're trying to say that being in bed with me is not romantic?" jeongguk gasped and faked hurt and clutched his chest to exaggerate.

"no!" taehyung said quickly and started flailing his arms around frantically in panic. jeongguk grinned to himself at his cute boyfriend.

"then?" jeongguk raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"well i mean, it's not like we're doing anything productive in bed now so..." taehyung trailed off and wiggled his eyebrows. jeongguk's eyes visibly darkened with lust and need. he pushed taehyung down to the bed pinned taehyung's arms above his head.

"so you want to do something like this?" jeongguk lowered his head to taehyung's ear and whispered in a voice so deep and husky, it sounded as if he just rolled out of bed at 2 am. taehyung flipped him over so that he was now on top of jeongguk, straddling him.

"this is fun." taehyung let out a involuntary moan and grind his hips towards jeongguk's, desperate for friction and pleasure.

"kitten, don't-" jeongguk got cut off when something vibrated on his dick and he let out a strangled moan. taehyung fumbled with his pocket and fished out his phone; which was currently vibrating with 'teddy bear' as his ringtone.

"hello?" taehyung held in a moan when he felt jeongguk spank his bum lightly. jeongguk stared at his angel and took in his fuckable state.

"ye-es hy-ung?" taehyung bit his lips to hold in a moan and shot jeongguk a pointed look.

"are you alright?" yoongi asked from the other line, out of concern.

"ye-es hyung." taehyung composed himself as though nothing happened and pushed himself off jeongguk and continued talking on the phone. he walked over to the door, making sure to sway his hips a little before walking out to the living room, leaving a horny and annoyed jeongguk alone on the bed.

-

"ugh, i don't get why you allowed them to interrupt our moment." jeongguk grumbled grumpily as he nuzzled his head into taehyung's neck and inhaled his scent.

"sorry, gukkie~" taehyung wrapped his thin arms around jeongguk's muscular and veiny ones.

"just be sure not to put your phone in the front pocket of your jeans." jeongguk said and taehyung nodded his head like a child.

"got it!" he shot jeongguk a thumbs up and jeongguk swore he almost fainted at the sight of his cute boyfriend.

"hate to interrupt your moment, but can we get going?" yoongi said.

"yeah boy." said a park jimin, who was; standing beside yoongi.

"you finally had the guts to ask him out." taehyung whispered to his best friend, both of them were currently walking in front of jimin and jeongguk.

"bitch, we're not official yet, we're still at the flirting stage." taehyung was about to respond but yoongi nudge him when he felt jimin beside him.

"what were you guys talking about?" he asked, and taehyung opened his mouth to talk. yoongi noticed and stuck out his leg and tripped taehyung.

"shit!" taehyung gasped in surprise as he felt himself falling. jeongguk responded quick and caught taehyung in his arms.

"why did you do that?" jeongguk said in a accusing tone and shot yoongi a pointed look. yoongi just shrugged his shoulders and continued walking and jimin could only stare at yoongi with an amused look plastered on his face.

©-chocohyung

a.n.

yIKES,,,,,,,at this boring chapter. ANYWAYS EXAMS ENDED AND THAT MEANS MORE UPDATES,,,,yAY!!!!!!! and thANk yoU to those that read and voted for this story, i'm honestly shOOk bcs it has been more than 2 weeks since i updated and no one dropped this book!
OH ANDANDANDAND THANKIES SO SO MUCH FOR 5K READS!!!!!!! I didn't think i'll get this much reads because this book is really not good,,,,,,,hECK! I didn't even think this crappy book would be able to get more than a 100 reads,,,,,,,but i did and it was all because of you guys and i'm so happy i'm crying tears of joy rn!!!!!!!
thankies so so so so much, i love you all!~♡♡♡♡♡