二十八

the drive home was silent and only the silent buzz and occasional moans from the car engine could be heard

"taehyung, can you please tell me what's wrong?" jeongguk asked as he parked the car in front of the house. taehyung sucked in a breath before getting his schoolbag. "nothing's wrong."

"then why are you so quiet?" jeongguk questioned, only to get a shrug from taehyung as a reply.

"because i want to." taehyung scolwed and went to unlock the front door. jeongguk trailed behind him with an angry expression, he couldn't comprehend why taehyung was behaving like that.

is he on his man period? did he fail his math and english again? heck! is he pregnant?

thoughts ran through jeongguk's head and he shivered at the thought of having a kid with taehyung.

"taehyung, can you please tell me what's wrong?" jeongguk was close to begging taehyung, he definitely didn't enjoy seeing his precious boyfriend contain his anger to himself for there's only so much someone as petite as he can endure.

"you wanna know what's wrong? fine." taehyung growled and threw himself onto the couch in the living room.

"tell me, taehyung. i promise i won't get mad." jeongguk assured as he sat down beside taehyung and rested his hands on his tanned boyfriend's leg.

"i'm mad at how you don't seem to care."

"i don't seem to care?" jeongguk asked bewildered, taehyung looked at his wide eyed boyfriend and nodded. jeongguk couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe how taehyung thought his own boyfriend didn't seem to care.

"taehyung, i don't get how you thought that or why you thought that but i want you to know i care for you more than i care for myself." jeongguk rubbed his temples in attempt to calm his raging nerves.

"but just now, when i told you that hyungwon scares me, you didn't do anything it and just told me to be friends with him." taehyung complained and jeongguk groaned.

"i told him to give you your space."

"yeah but you didn't fight him or act like a protective boyfriend." taehyung grumbled. jeongguk bit his bottom lip in anger and said, "you told me you didn't like it when i act over possessive and protective."

"yeah but the least you could do was to ask him to back off of me, not to force me to be friends with him!" taehyung cried, his eyes were teary and fear was evident in them. jeongguk's constipated face softened as he took note of the fear in taehyung's eyes and said gently. "i didn't force you, taehyung. and do you want to know why i told you to be friends with him?"

taehyung nodded.

jeongguk pulled taehyung into a hug and pressed taehyung's forehead against his own chest.

"because you told me he's popular and he gets what he wants, and if you don't become friends with him, i'm worried he may do something to you," jeongguk paused and placed a chaste kiss on taehyung's forehead.

"and it's also for your own good," he continues, "you only have yoongi and seokjin as your friends and they're both in different classes so you might not be able to ask them for help when you need to. that's why, i asked you to befriends with hyungwon."

"but why must it be hyungwon?" taehyung asked curiously and leaned further into jeongguk's chest.

"because," jeongguk stroked taehyung's blond locks gently. "he's the only classmate of yours that I talked to, and no, i don't trust him. but, if you think he's creepy and you reject him, what if he does something to you? and if he can't be your boyfriend, i'm sure he'll be sad, so just let him be your normal friend."

"you're so smart, gukkie." taehyung chuckled.

"i know i am."

taehyung leaned in for a kiss that jeongguk gladly returned.

"hey kitten."

"yeah, daddy?"

"wanna try ice cream sex later?"

√a.n.

Edit: wattpad was glitchy so I updated a new one

is it possible to like a boy and feel a strong emotion for him even though i don't know his name?

oh and sorry for neglecting my werewolf au fanfic, i just wanna quickly finish this book so i can publish my other taekook fanfics

my readers are so sweet, your comments motivate and makes me happy, thank you <3