三十

[10/7/17]

[10/7/17]

"hey, taehyung." hyungwon called out as he walks over to taehyung's seat in the classroom and taehyung mentally rolled his eyes

"what do you want." taehyung replied coldly as his eyes darts around the classroom nervously and stops at the clock hanging in the classroom wall.

"i just want to apologise for always following you around even though you told me to back off." hyungwon apologised and his face was painted with guilt.

'it's called stalking, loser.' taehyung thought before sending a fake smile to hyungwon. "it's fine, it's all in the past anyways."

hyungwon smiled at taehyung and took out a bottle of drink from his bag.

"here, as an apology for always following you around, i would like to give you this for forgiveness." hyungwon stuck out his hand that was holding the bottle towards taehyung. taehyung gulped as he argued with himself on whether he should trust hyungwon or not.

"s-sure, th-thanks..." taehyung stuttered and took the bottle from hyungwon hesitantly, he didn't want to accept the bottle of drink but he didn't want to hurt hyungwon's feelings by rejecting his kind offer.

"i'll be sure to drink it." taehyung said and hyungwon smiled before walking to his own seat.

-

"hi kitten, how was school?" jeongguk greeted taehyung with a peck on the lips.

"it was fine." taehyung replied as he puts on his seatbelt. "oh and hyungwon gave me a bottle of drink today."

"really? he did?" jeongguk asked astonished.

"yeah, he said as an apology and i didn't want to drink it without you." taehyung smiled warmly to jeongguk and picked the bottle up from his bag.

"here, drink some. i know you're thirsty." taehyung opened the bottle cap and shoved it in front of jeongguk's face. jeongguk frowned before taking a big gulp. taehyung watched his boyfriend's adam apple bob up and down and swallowed his saliva loudly.

"are you sure you gave me this because i was thirsty or was it because you wanted to see if it was poisonous?" jeongguk chuckled as he let out a small burp.

"a little of both." taehyung shrugged as he replied and smiled cutely. jeongguk's heart swelled a little from overwhelming interest.

"where are we going now?" taehyung asked with curious eyes as he looks at the unfamiliar road jeongguk was driving on.

jeongguk smirked and said, "to the toy shop, baby."

a.n.

wow this chapter is like wtf. anyways, i published a new taekook fanfiction and it's a little space au so,,,,,,,,,,it's called bubble towel and please give it as much love as you did for this crappy book and for fighter.

also, my readers are so sweet, i don't deserve this<3 thank you so much<3

It's so depressing and sad that most of you don't comment or vote anymore :(

last question, how's my new pink theme?