十一

[30/4/17]

[30/4/17]

it's been days since jeongguk saw taehyung come out of his room, he reflected back on what he said and regretted it because he knew what he said hurt taehyung, deeply.

"taehyung? taehyung-ah?" jeongguk knocked on taehyung's room door only to hear silence. jeongguk knocked on the door harder because he was getting impatient and decide to open the door only to realize it was locked. he grunted in frustration and swept his hair back before walking down the stairs to get the spare keys to taehyung's room and jogged back up.

"taehyung, open this door now before i open it up my myself and things won't be nice." jeongguk warned in a stern tone and still, taehyung didn't reply him.

"i'm going in." jeongguk said and he heard taehyung's protest but ignored it and barged in once the door was unlocked and open. his eyes scanned the room and landed on a figure at the corner of a room, curled up into a ball while shaking back and forth as tears streamed down his cheek, it was taehyung. jeongguk rushed to his side and held him in his arms only to be pushed away harshly.

"stay-stay away from me!" taehyung screamed and hiccuped due to crying. jeongguk looked at taehyung, guilty for what he did and said.

"i'm sorry, taehyung-ah." jeongguk apologized, guilt and sadness was evident. taehyung looked up at jeongguk who was kneeling in front of him and screamed loudly.

"sorry won't make up for it! i thought you liked me but you didn't! i was just another one of those sluts to you! you were my first and i didn't care if i wasn't yours, but you went too far, sleeping with another woman after you slept with me and you called me a slut a few days ago, saying i was out with my boyfriend when the one i liked was you!" taehyung screamed at jeongguk and grabbed his own hair and he started shaking violently. tears welled up in jeongguk's eyes and his heart pained for taehyung. of course he liked taehyung too and didn't mean to hurt him, he said that out of jealousy and anger.

"i'm so sorry taehyung." jeongguk hugged taehyung in a tight embraced and taehyung struggled for awhile before giving up and just sank into jeongguk's warm and welcoming hug, he hiccuped and started calming down with the help of jeongguk rubbing his back comfortingly. jeongguk placed his chin on top of taehyung's hair and rested it there and sighed. he looked down at taehyung and saw that taehyung stopped crying but was staring into space with his head on jeongguk's chest, fingers tracing the outline of jeongguk's chest.

"taehyung, do you really like me?" jeongguk questioned and that caused taehyung to lift his head abruptly and hit jeongguk's chest playfully and pouted. jeongguk looked at taehyung being cute and cooed at him.

"of course i do...who else would i...like..." taehyung mumbled. jeongguk smiled to himself and kissed taehyung's forehead and hugged him tighter. "i love you too." jeongguk whispered to taehyung's ear sweetly and they stayed in that position.

"well, now that we made up, daddy's gonna punish you, kitten." jeongguk threw taehyung onto the bed, making taehyung shriek in surprise. jeongguk climbed on top of taehyung and started kissing his neck.

"wha-what did i," taehyung panted out and screamed a strangled 'wrong' when jeongguk started sucking his sweet spot.

"you ignored me and kept secrets from me." jeongguk mumbled against taehyung's skin. taehyung pushed jeongguk making him stop his ministrations.

"we're...we're not dating, why do i have to tell you everything..." taehyung looked away from jeongguk's hard gaze and faced the window. he felt muscular hands wrapping around his waist that was covered with his shirt and he was being flipped around to face jeongguk. jeongguk scooted closer to taehyung and intertwined their hands together and said; "well then," he cleared his throat and continued; "will you be my boyfriend? please kim taehyung?" taehyung looked at jeongguk and started choking, he nodded his head happily and wrapped his arms around jeongguk's neck and pulled him for a close hug and deep kiss. both of them were kissing passionately and jeongguk pulled away, a string a saliva from his mouth was still connected to taehyung's mouth. he held taehyung's chin and looked at him, eyes filled with love, when all of a sudden, he pushed taehyung to the bed, careful not the hurt his kitten before straddling him.

"let's continue with what we were doing, shall we?" jeongguk asked in a husky tone and taehyung got even harder. that night, they did the do, again.

©-chocohyung

√a.n.

i'll write smut for the next chapter, i'm so stressed out because of school, not homework or exams.