二十二

cringy and boring short smut ahead; this is a top tae smut so please don't read if you don't like top tae, enjoy the cringe??¿?¿ :)

.

"can i top next?"

"sure."

taehyung hovered above jeongguk and started grinding his exposed crotch against jeongguk's.

taehyung nibbled jeongguk's ear and whispered, "you look really hot when you're submissive."

taehyung reached for the lube and coated his fingers with it because he knew this was jeongguk's first time being a bottom. jeongguk eyed his boyfriend warily and felt himself growing harder when he thought of taehyung pounding into him, causing him to let out a low moan. taehyung looked over to jeongguk and smirked at how horny his boyfriend was.

"patience baby, patience," taehyung jokes. jeongguk was about to defend himself when taehyung started teasing his rim with a finger. the thought of correcting taehyung disappeared and was replaced by how taehyung drives him crazy. jeongguk lets out a string of curses and groans when taehyung pushed a finger into his tight hole.

"can you take one more?" taehyung asked tenderly and jeongguk nodded im reply. taehyung pushed his second finger in and waited for jeongguk to adjust before thrusting it in and out.

"i'm gonna add a third one, are you sure you can handle?" taehyung asked again in worry. jeongguk bit his bottom lip and nodded.

"but you're already tearing up," taehyung points out after seeing jeongguk's eyes glassy. he was about to take his slender fingers out when jeongguk stopped him.

"don't stop, i'll get use to it. please don't take it out," jeongguk begged and taehyung hollowed his cheeks. he didn't want jeongguk to be in pain, but both of them wanted this. he nodded and jeongguk smiled, assuring taehyung he'll be fine.

taehyung inserted his third finger and thrust it slowly before adding pace, trying to find jeongguk's prostate.

"the-there!" jeongguk exclaimed and let out a lewd moan. taehyung smirked and continued hitting that spot.

jeongguk watched taehyung and his eyes trailed to his boyfriend's harden member. smirking to himself, jeongguk grabs taehyung's member and started pumping it slowly before increasing speed to match with the speed taehyung was going.

"i'm-" jeongguk got cut off when he felt a large hand squeeze the base of his shaft. jeongguk stopped pumping taehyung when taehyung took his fingers out.

"why did you stop?" jeongguk questioned impatiently.

"because babe, fingers don't work anymore."

©-chocohyung

√a.n.

I'm sad because I feel like my smuts are getting boring :(( and they are :(
people panic and stress for their class test or school exams, but i panic and stress for my girl guides enrollment test :')
ANYONE LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE TOP TAE SMUTS??