二十三

everyone dropping this book faster than yoongi rappingalso, i'm gonna start top kook after this chapter so top kook fans, get ready for some c r a p p y smut :)and those reading this, sorry for the boring smut ahead

also, i'm gonna start top kook after this chapter so top kook fans, get ready for some c r a p p y smut :)
and those reading this, sorry for the boring smut ahead

.

"because babe, fingers don't work anymore."

jeongguk tilted his head to the right and stared at taehyung quizzically before asking, "what do you mean?"

"you'll see, baby," taehyung said as he rubbed a good amount of lube onto his member, making sure to coat it completely.

"i'm going in, are you ready?" taehyung asked as he positioned his member in front of jeongguk's hole.

"yeah, yeah i am, just go slowly please," jeongguk assured taehyung. taehyung nodded before pushing the tip of his member in. jeongguk moaned at the foreign feeling for he has never been dominated before. taehyung allowed jeongguk to get used to his size before thrusting.

"t-taehyung," jeongguk moaned when taehyung started pumping his lonely member that was standing and throbbing painfully.

"yes baby?" taehyung smirked and wrapped jeongguk's arms to his neck before quickening his pace. jeongguk's eyes rolled to the back and he started clawing taehyung's back, leaving behind marks that would surely stay for quite some time. jeongguk pulled taehyung's head down and they kissed passionately, his lips trailed over taehyung's sweaty neck and started sucking on it, trying to find taehyung's sweet spot.

"g-gukkie s-stop," taehyung muttered. he let out a loud and low moan when jeongguk started sucking his sweet spot.

"so you're sensitive here, hm?" jeongguk asked smugly, though he already knew the answer. taehyung nodded his head vigorously, encouraging jeongguk to continue.

"ah!" jeongguk screamed when taehyung his prostate. he swallowed his saliva loudly when taehyung rammed into him at a rapid speed. he felt his release nearing as his spot gets abused with every thrust.

"taehyung, i'm releasing," jeongguk warned and taehyung immediately stopped his ministrations, he pulled out a little as he tried to reach for the cock ring and when he finally got it, he swiftly slide it onto jeongguk's harden member.

"taehyung! what are you doing? take it off!" jeongguk exclaimed and was about to take it off when taehyung slapped his hand away.

"let's try to make you cum dry."

-

"taehyung!" jeongguk shouted as he released dry for the nth time that night. taehyung looked at jeongguk and felt his heart ache. jeongguk's lips were cracked and dry from all the screaming and his neck was marked with countless of hickeys.

"please take it off, taehyung," jeongguk begged, his tone was urgent . taehyung felt guilty and took it off immediately before thrusting until both of them released.

"taehyung!"

"jeongguk!"

both of them came and shouted each other's name. taehyung pulled his softening dick out and plopped beside jeongguk.

"how was you first time being a top?" jeongguk asked tenderly as he tuck a strand of hair behind taehyung's ear. taehyung hummed before reply exaggerating. "it was tiring."

jeongguk chuckled at his boyfriend's cute exaggeration before saying, "of course it was. do you plan on being top again?"

"maybe, when i want to. probably not because it's tiring."

"okay."

"oh and gukkie?"

"hm?"

"can i bottom next?"

©-chocohyung

√a.n.

my smuts are getting boring and crappy, sorry :(
also, since this is a top kook book, the rest of the chapters will be top kook (yayy?) unless I decide on writing some top tae smuts, but that's only occasionally :) so those of you that prefer top kook can continue from the next chapter onwards :)