三十二

[21/8/17]

[21/8/17]

"should we add one more rule?" jeongguk asked taehyung. taehyung looked up from his bowl of cereal with a questioning look. "what?"

"to our rule book, you know. the kinky one?" jeongguk asked in a hopeful tone and his fingers were crossed.

"i guess we can add another rule." taehyung shifted in his seat uncomfortably as he felt his pants getting tighter.

please don't get turned on now. taehyung begged to himself as he watched jeongguk bite his own lips in concentration.

"taehyung?" jeongguk called out, snapping taehyung out of his daze. "yeah?"

"are you alright? you look a little uncomfortable and your face is kinda pale." jeongguk's voice was dripping with worry as he observed taehyung's face. taehyung let a deep breath slip past his slightly chapped and pale lips as he shuddered.

"i'm fine, just a little..." taehyung trailed off and winced in pain when his hands brushed against his covered member lightly. jeongguk eyed his boyfriend with big and curious eyes and smirked.

"you know what rule i wanna add?" jeongguk smirked as he watched taehyung struggle to keep his sanity.

"w-what?" taehyung stuttered with much difficulty.

"you're not allowed to touch yourself unless i give you the permission to do so."jeongguk finished his sentence and walked briskly to his room to get the rule book out.

"here." jeongguk threw the book and a pen in front of a needy taehyung and started writing the rule down in his neat handwriting.

"jeongguk? can you help me? please?" taehyung pleaded with need  as he watched jeongguk's biceps flex.

"help you with what, kitten?" jeongguk pushed on further, wanting to see how much taehyung could take before snapping.

"please help me get rid off this." taehyung pouted and pointed to his boner. his entire face was red with embarrassment and need.

"only because you asked for it nicely."

-

"i'm going to work now, bye baby." jeongguk said and kissed taehyung's forehead.

"bye gukkie, don't stress too much!" taehyung waved to jeongguk goodbye and slammed the door shut.

"ahh, binge movie time!" taehyung exclaimed enthusiastically. he picked up the television remote and flipped though the different channels.

'i'm in the mood for this movie...not like gukkie would know i touched myself' taehyung thought to himself when he came across a channel that was showing Fifty Shades Darker.

oh how wrong he was.

taehyung unzipped his zipper and started pumping his member, feeling himself get even more turned on when an intimate scene came on.

"jeong-" taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt himself reaching his release.

"taehyung?"

taehyung heard a familiar voice ring throughout the house and his blood ran cold.

"j-jeongguk..." taehyung mumbled and turned his head around slowly to face his raging boyfriend.

"didn't i say touching yourself without my permission is not allowed?"

"yes..."

"and what did you do?" jeongguk asked in a stern and fierce tone.

"i broke it..."

"do you know what this means." jeongguk's face wore a smirk. taehyung's eyes widened and he started apologizing profusely.

"that's right, kitten. this means punishment."

a.n.

these days i wonder if anyone still enjoys my crappy books. it feels like its getting bad and i'm losing the will to continue sMH