十八

sorry for the crappy smut, it'll improve in the next one

sorry for the crappy smut, it'll improve in the next one. enjOY???¿¿¿??¿?

.

[20/6/17]

"gukkie, I feel weird," taehyung said innocently and pointed to his erection. jeongguk just rolled his eyes at taehyung's innocent act.

"stop acting like you didn't just get laid last week." jeongguk's was tone deep and dark. taehyung gulped and flipped them over so that he was on top of jeongguk. jeongguk blurred for a moment and this allowed taehyung to grab the cuffs resting on the nightstand.

'click' the metals clicked together and jeongguk's eyes widened.

"let me go," jeongguk demanded, taehyung just smirked and started traveling down jeongguk's naked body.

"you always think i'm innocent," taehyung mumbled against jeongguk's ear before nibbling the earlobe. his finger traced out invisible shapes on jeongguk's chest as he eyed him playfully.

"can i try what i want? please? daddy?" taehyung begged and jeongguk let out a shaky breath before nodding his head.

"i'm punishing you later," jeongguk warned. taehyung gasped and giggled.
"if you can even escape those cuffs," taehyung whispered and pointed to the cuffs that jeongguk had momentarily forgotten about. jeongguk clenched his fist in anger and started struggling, eager to escape the death grip of the cuffs.

"stop trying, daddy. it's not gonna work." taehyung continued playing with jeongguk's erection as he spoke. jeongguk growled and let out a low kitten, his eyes were dark with lust and impatience. taehyung took the cuff's key from the nightstand and wiggled it daringly in front of jeongguk's face, as if taunting him to do something. he smirked before putting it back on the nightstand and watched jeongguk struggle with the chains.

"let me have some fun, daddy," taehyung purred, and walked over to the wardrobe to take a bottle of lube, a rope, and a cock ring. he placed the items on the bed and started sucking his boyfriend.

jeongguk let out soft moans and groans when he felt taehyung sucking him skillfully. he looked at his boyfriend through hooded eyes and felt himself nearing his release. when all of a sudden, taehyung released with a pop.

"kitten," jeongguk groaned out and snapped his eyes wide open when he felt the cock ring being placed around his shaft.

"what are you doing?" jeongguk trashed around and taehyung shushed him. "you promised to let me do what i want, daddy." taehyung takes in jeongguk's appearance. his lips were swollen from the kissing just now, his eyes were half open and his dick was throbbing painfully.

"no i didn't."

"yes, you did."

"i said, i didn't."

"do you want to get out of those cuffs? if yes, then let me do what i want." and that seemed to shut jeongguk up. he watched taehyung struggle with the rope.

"that's not right." taehyung ruffled his hair and pouted as he stared at the rope.

"how do i tie your legs to the the pole with this, daddy?" taehyung asked innocently and batted his eyelashes.

"let me go first." taehyung stared at jeongguk for a while before denying his offer and went back to solving his problem. jeongguk took this chance to fumble around with the lock and managed to open it with difficulty.

the sound of cuffs being unlocked made taehyung divert his attention from the rope to jeongguk's now free wrist and he screeched in surprise. jeongguk swiftly pulled taehyung down and snatched the rope from his hands. he tied taehyung's wrist to the headboard and made sure it was secure before looking at his boyfriend trash around in bed.

"stay like that, i'll go get something," jeongguk said as he grabbed a pants lying on the floor before going to the kitchen.

"oh god, please don't tell me he's getting whip cream," taehyung prayed, he didn't wanted ants to start biting him in the middle of the night.

"i'm back," jeongguk announced as he walked in the room. his right hand held a plate of fruits and his left hand was holding onto a bottle of strawberry flavoured lube. he walked over to taehyung's side and placed the items on the nightstand.

"you remember your safe word, right?" jeongguk asked gently and taehyung nodded his head. just recently, when the both of them were out on a date, they sat at one of the booths in a cafe and taehyung decided his safe word to be strawberry. weird. he knows, but his fondness for strawberries made him decide on that word. even jeongguk found it weird but complied because, taehyung was his boyfriend and every weird things he does makes him cuter, at least that's what jeongguk thinks.

"have you ever tried having a apple shoved up your ass?" jeongguk asked. taehyung's eyes widened in surprise and shook his head.

"no."

"well you're going to." and before taehyung could ask what he meant, jeongguk thrusted a thick slice of apple into taehyung. taehyung's walls automatically clenched around it and sounds of crunching could be heard.

"TAKE IT OUT! IT FEELS WEIRD!" taehyung yelled. he felt his insides getting wet and cringed. jeongguk just shook his head and chuckled lightly before lowering down to face taehyung's hole.

"it looks yummy." jeongguk licked taehyung's hole teasingly and stare at him with a mischievous grin. taehyung let out a lewd and shaky moan when he felt jeongguk's cold fingers replace his tongue.

"gukkie," taehyung moaned when he felt jeongguk insert another finger. scissoring was pain enough, but now, taehyung felt like he was being ripped into half by three fingers moving in and out of him.

"you-you didn't ta-take the apple out, did you?" taehyung manage to breathed out heavily. jeongguk ignored taehyung's question and took out his fingers, making taehyung whine softly at the emptiness. jeongguk uncapped the bottle of lube and shoved it into taehyung's hole and squeezed some into it before taking it out. he eyed it hungrily before eating out taehyung's ass.

©-chocohyung

√a.n.

hA! y'all thought :D i stopped here because the smut was getting long. also, i'll be updating smut part 2 later, if I feel like it :)
also, i was listening to yugyeom's voice on loop and ahhhHH, it's asmr
and those that read and voted for this story, thank you so much, it means so much to me! :)
should i publish my werewolf au fanfic?
hit the gyeom i'm out :D