十九

[21/6/17]

[21/6/17]

taehyung woke up the next morning with a sore ass, sore dick, and sticky body. he cringed slightly when he felt his hand land on something sticky.

something sticky

taehyung immediately bolted up from the bed and stared at his hand in horror. his hand was covered in honey and whip cream from last night, and not forgetting, cum from both of them. taehyung whined in disgust and touched his thigh only to find it covered in dried honey, and cum.

'jeon jeongguk, i'm gonna kill you!' thought taehyung angrily, he cleaned his hands on one of the clean spot on the bed and stomped over to jeongguk's side.

"JEON JEONGGUK! WAKE UP!" taehyung screamed in anger. he clearly remembered telling jeongguk not to use honey or whip cream.

"wha-what?" jeongguk replied groggily. he sat up and stared at taehyung's naked body.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO USE ANYTHING SWEET?" taehyung continued nagging and yelling at jeongguk.

"aren't you the one that begged me to continue?" jeongguk smirked and he swore he saw taehyung twitch in anger. taehyung shot jeongguk a pointed look before saying, "clean up this mess, i'm going to go and get ready for my holiday classes."

jeongguk watched taehyung limp to the bathroom and shut the door with a loud bang. he ruffled his hair tiredly, causing it to form a nest.

'might as well change the bed sheets now.' jeongguk thought and stripped the bed sheets off.

"um, jeongguk, what are you doing?" jeongguk heard a voice coming from he bathroom and turned around. there stood taehyung, wrapped in a towel, staring at him with his mouth wide open.

"you told me to wash the bed sheets? so i'm doing that now?"

'i'm suppose the be the only thing he's suppose to do. wait, what the hell am i thinking.' taehyung shook his head and slapped himself lightly.

"well, at least wear your pants and shirt. those muscles scares me," taehyung grumbled as he threw a pair of pants and shirt to his boyfriend, even though, he secretly loves them, he doesn't want his cocky boyfriend to start showing off in public.

"you weren't complaining last night though?" jeongguk smirked. taehyung's eyes twitched in annoyance and he lashed out on jeongguk.

"DON'T  YOU HAVE WORK TODAY? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? GO AND GET READY!"

jeongguk huffed and walked over to the bathroom to take a quick bath, and maybe something more.

©-chocohyung

√a.n.

ugh, wtf @ this crappy chapter, i wrote this with the urge to start dancing wiggle wiggle so pardon
ALSO!!!I PUBLISHED MY WEREWOLF AU FANFIC! It's a TAEKOOK FANFIC AND ITS CALLED 'FIGHTER, please support it and give it as much love as you did for this crappy book! Thank you so much! Also, thank you for 30k reads on this crap book, I don't deserve it