二十六

[3/7/17]

[3/7/17]

"hey kitten. how was school?" jeongguk asked as he watched taehyung board the car.

"it was so boring without you." taehyung sat on the passenger seat and huffed. jeongguk smiled at his cute boyfriend and started the car.

"at least we'll be going to somewhere fun now," jeongguk said to taehyung. "really?" taehyung asked excitedly, the frown on his quickly replaced by a wide and bright smile. jeongguk nodded his head and taehyung bounced in his seat while clapping his hands.

"where are we going?"

"you'll find out," jeongguk replied, not taking his eyes off the road and taehyung could only smile enthusiastically.

-

jeongguk pulled up in the car park of an amusement park. he looked over to his right to face his eating boyfriend.

"taehyung, we're here, stop eating already," jeongguk said and took a piece of tissue paper to dab the ketchup that stained his boyfriend's lips.

"but i'm finishing it already," taehyung pouted and sneakily shoved a piece of fries into his mouth, thinking that jeongguk did not see what he just did.

"taehyung, i said stop," jeongguk scolded in a stern tone and taehyung's body tensed.

"okay..." taehyung mumbled sadly and passed the paper bag of leftover fries to jeongguk. jeongguk looked at his boyfriend's pouting face and he slowly lifts his own hand up to pat the top of taehyung's.

"you want to know why i stopped you from eating more?" he asked and taehyung shook his head.

"because, if you eat too much now, you won't be able to eat the snacks inside there." jeongguk pointed towards the direction of the amusement park and taehyung's eyes widened. "i get to eat more?"

"yes, so hurry and sanitise your hands and we can go."

taehyung squeezed a small amount of hand sanitizer onto his hands and rubbed it, he whiffed his hands before smiling at jeongguk. "all done!"

jeongguk exited the car and walked over to taehyung's door to help him open the door, and once he did, taehyung jumped out excitedly and started skipping to the escalator.

"taehyung! wait for me! and look out for the cars, we're in a car park. you better listen to me or i'm punishing you tonight," jeongguk warned as he slammed the door shut before locking it. he ran up to the skipping to taehyung and took his left hand to intertwine it with his own.

"don't ever leave without me, kitten."

"i won't, gukkie."

a.n.

who's ready for shitty fluff? I feel as though no one enjoys this book anymore ahaha. also, i changed the cover for this book and my other book.
Why is no one commenting? :(