Blather

The touch of her skin is soft as a flower's pedal, one I can mutilate; one I can manipulate easily. I can't kill this female, it would destroy me and it frustrates me I have no knowledge as to why. No, it's not that, I know exactly why. I crave her, and my frustration only draws me in to her more. I'm trying to swim without becoming the water, and yet I'm drowning in my own self.

His arms wrapped around her waist, acting as a cast, enclosing; securing; protecting her trembling heart. Her own tears won't spill because they have dived back to deep to feel. She refuses to feed the bleeding fears in her chest, she will only bite her tounge between her two front teeth and purse her lips together. He drags her to a room. His room. He lets go of her hold, turning to lock the door. He turns to her unmeetable, uninterested eyes.

"You smell putred, go clean yourself." He demands, gesturing to the bathroom.
She didn't obey, the girl just rolls over to her side. Without a breath, she says
"And who's fault do I owe in which
I got locked in a room for two days, hm?"

Her words swam in his head, he was surprised to her disobedience.
"Im not asking you. Now." He waited for any rebellious response, holding back the urge to break something. Part didn't want her to obey, it gave him an excuse to put his arms around her. To handle her in his own way.

She scoffed, to his surprise and part inconvince, she got up and walked to the bathroom. Closing the door and locking it.
He wanted to think she knew where everything was, so he left the room and left her to her bathing.

جض

The girl sat in the bathroom, the water running in the lonely tub longing for warm company. She stood fully clothed refusing to bathe. She was to do what she pleased when she wanted. To be fairly honest with herself, she found it quite pleasing when he was frustrated and demanding towards her. She could only wait till he saw what she was doing. Water overflowed the tub now, seeping threw the cracks under the door.

A few minutes later, she heard banging. The light in her chest flickered, she could only look forward to his reaction.
"Open." A deep voice demanded.
This time, she obeyed. Opening up the door and leaning her body on the door frame.

"I don't quite like the tone on you." She smirked. His eyes spit fire into hers, and after a few seconds, he picked her up full body. He pinned her down on the bed, using his knees to pin down her chest. Her face flushed pink as he forced off her shirt, then her skirt. Leaving only her panties and a bra, he then picked her up again, leading her back to the bathroom.
He dipped her whole body in the water, turning off the running faucet.

"Now, are you to clean yourself? Or am I to do it for you?"

Her face was still bright pink, "uh.. yeah.. sure.."

Satisfied with that, he stood up and left the bathroom.
Before she heard the slam of a bedroom door, he said,
"And if its not done in ten minutes, along with you cleaning the floor, Ill put you on a leash and you wont be getting your clothes back."