Grave-Digger

(Y/N) awoke on a dirt bed covered in black roses. It mine as well been a gravesite, but she hadn't created this- not where she was.

The white paste was gone, she could no longer create. The worst feeling she never feared for before. Maybe she should ask the question where she was now that she wouldn't be having any fun, as it looks.

But Ruben was here, she felt him. And she couldn't do anything till that lingering feeling was gone. So she got up from the dirt bed, but the instincts that told her not to move gave her that feeling of dread as she was pulled back into the dirt- being sucked underground. Dammit Ruben.

Threw the Earth, sinking threw the dirt with a loose breath until she was again met with the floor- in a thud and a silent curse.
She had landed right in the spiders web.

That room.

Ruben Victoriano sat at his desk working, picking at the mans brain, he grunted to himself. The human mind was so complex, and yet people where so predictable.

The man moaned in pain, louder than the last small noise that escaped. He was getting weaker, he would die soon so Ruben had to work fast. Suddenly the door opened.
Ruben turned, a girl stood in the doorway,
eyes wide at them both.

She dropped a box at the door and ran.
Ruben chased after, eventually getting her back to the room. He restrained her, getting
a punch to the face in the process.

He looked her up over the monitor, she was quite appealing, soft features and bright eyes. He figured he found pleasure out of seeing her afraid, it was somewhat appealing to him. Seeing her cower. So he would play with her.

Later, she cursed at him under her breath.
He turned and trapped her between his arms. "What did you say to me."

"If I only knew you where thinking what you where then." Ruben spoke from the background of the memory, (Y/N) jumped.
"Quite a dirty mind. Perhaps I would have untied you, lied you on the table and-"
"Stop- stop, turn it off." She tried to wave the two memories away.

Ruben gave a soft laugh under his breath, he grabbed (Y/N) from her side, swinging her.
"Perhaps i'll sit you down and force you to relive every moment and dream you've had of me. Maybe, if I will to do so. Just to see your face as I watch you relive them."

Her cheeks flushed with color.
"You didn't see those. You couldn't."
"Oh, but I have. Everything you are is part of me now."
"Shut up." She demanded.
"You're dying (Y/N), your about to be forced into this world forever. Into something worse than hell."
"Stop!" She screeched, and pulled away from him.
"I'll- I'll ruin you! I might jot have my paste but I can still-"

He crashed into her, holding her hands above her.
"Say it. Or better, preform for me. Do your tricks again."

She didn't even have to try and force anything to know she had lost all power, and now her free will. She pushed too hard, threatened him when he knew she had nothing, and he let her make a fool of herself.

(Y/N) hung her head. She felt him smirk, the weight of it lingering. She had a sense she deserved whatever was to become of her.

"Lets take a tore of your dreams, shall we?"

Authors creepy van:
Hey guys so that giant storm thing that killed a bunch of people in Texas is coming to Florida (my fucking state)
so if I don't live I actually told one of you how this story ends so I guess that fucker can share if I don't update in like a year, uh wish me luck, or don't I wont mind death. Anyway, haha this chapter was gonna be spicy af but I would have to get off my meds for that and its a fucking Tuesday. So,, have a good storm kids I hope you fucks don't die!