Hunter //pt. 1

I walked threw the soulless halls, lifeless bodies peppered the floors. Sadistic (y/n). Sadistic and sexy. Why have I left her here? A laugh from down the hall ecoed. A laugh that was both beautiful, and hideous. Her hospital uniform, now a blood red drape covering a body delicate as glass, was ripped and torn.

The men threw her in the room as she was a glass doll that lost its purpose to entertain. One to smash into bits. They pricked her with some sort of needle, some medication she didn't need. Some medication she shouldn't be injected with. Turning to leave, one of the men spit on her, and there was a slam of the door. She forced herself up, already getting dizzy. It was a sleeping drug, of course. Though she refused sleep.

She banged on the door screaming all kinds of things. Anything to stop the darkness from drowning her out. Nobody came. Not this time. Not even a voice from the door telling her to shut up. She was no doubt one of Beacons most psychotic, dangerous, patients.

She stopped, and slumped to the ground. She peeled back her eye sockets to stop the sleep. The thought of her being man handled- hands of grease and rubber gloves touching her- when she was blacked out made her cringe, and she whimpered as she did. How did this happen? How did she get here? Before she opened that door to the man's room. Dear God, she was an honors student. What the fuck happened.

The injection was, well.. an injection. So she couldn't forced the vile in her stomach out. She couldn't fake being unconscious either, or she would end up sleeping.

"SOMEONE GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." She screamed. Banging on the door repeatedly until the blisters on her hands stung.

The door opened, inside stepped a young man. She squinted, he smirked. He set down a cup of coffee on the cold ground.
"Shit, he was right," he wiped his mouth.
"you are as beautiful as they described."
A fake accent. Trash, she wanted to spit on him.

"Did they also describe how I can show you how dark red your blood can get?" Her voice was unsettlingly calm.

"Along with the sleeping medication they injected you with, yes." He smiled, as if that was the funniest fucking thing in the world to him.

"What the fuck is going on."
"You've been sold, Mommy."
"Sold?" Her blood went cold. Her eyes where drowsy. "Sold how?"
"Oh, you don't know?" A hideous chuckle. "They sold you off for sex. A toy. Wouldn't be the first time either, I would guess."

He got closer to her, planting a kiss to her neck and, before he could go further, earning him a kick to the stomach.
He grunted and shot back.
"GET OFF, PIG."
He looked at her surprised, angry.
"Jimenez warned me you where a spoiled, difficult one. But he promised I'd get my money's worth so-" he jumped on her, raising both hands above her head and spreading her legs. So this is what happened when she fell to sleep.

Right now, fury was an understatement.

He kissed furiously on her neck. She struggled, screaming into his ear.
"Calm down, bitch. Go to sleep."
"YOU'LL BE LUCKY IF I DON'T-"

He cut her off with the hissing touch of his lips on hers. Rape, they say, bites more than love.

She bit his lip, biting down hard. Her limbs where weak but the fury in her chest only grew. He screeched, letting go of his arms from hers. Raising them up as if she now owned him the freedom of his blood. She kicked him in the stomach once, then twice, then-

He had threw up the vile in his stomach.
On her neck, and clothes. Lucky she shot back before he got her face, though she took a chunk of lip with her. She spit out blood and considered throwing up for herself. Her clothes where nasty. The male was either unconscious or dead on the ground, his face now covered in blood, vile, and sweat. The man wasn't a handsome man, but he wasn't hideous. No, he couldn't be defined in particular, he was average. Boring. And now, to her, he was the most disfigured foul thing she had even seen lay dead.

"Pig." She spat on him.
She was near to passing out by now, lucky she remembered the welcoming coffee mug he sat on the concrete floor. She chugged it and felt nauseous yet again. She removed her clothing and (as best she could) washed herself off using the sink and toilet paper.

She felt dizzy, so much she barely heard the doctors when they opened the door until she heard a gasp and a yell. She turned, nobody said anything till Jimenez ran in. Taking one look at the scene he barked for the men to take (Y/N) out.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I ACTUALLY HAD A LONG CHAPTER PLANNED BUT I DONT LIKE RELEASING LONG CHAPTERA I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE DONT LIKE LONG CHAPTERS YOU FEEL ME SO WE'RE GONNA DO TWO PARTS

AND I WANT TO RELEASE A CHAPTER ON THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER OH MY GOD IM GONNA HAVE SO MANY CHAPTER RELEASES GOODBYE FINALS AND SCHOOL

Anyway summer yay love you all ♥️