Predator

Tick. Tick. No, that wasn't the sound it makes. Tick. Clocks don't have a tick or a tock to them. Tick. Its an indescribable sound- when you hear it so much. Tick. And I want nothing more- tick- then to rip it- tick- OFF THE FUCKING WALL- tick- AND RIP OUT ITS BLUE VEINS- tick- WIRES AND ALL- tick- AND THROW IT- tick- INTO THIS THERAPISTS FACE- tick- god that face, I'm sick of looking at it- tick- STOP LOOKING AT ME. STOP- tick. tick.

Please, someone kill it. Kill the clock with impassable seconds.

"And I see you haven't been improving."
(Y/N)'s therapists huffed out a sour breath of air that would of traveled to (y/n)'s spine a mere week ago. She once feared the workers here. Then she came to the realization there are no punishments here. Serious ones, anyway.

"Theres nothing to improve. Im perfect. The perfect human being. Amazing right? You should be honored to be in the same room as me Jennifer." (Y/N) knew how much the therapist appreciated sarcasm. With a roll of her brown-green eyes and a shift in posture, the therapist continued,

"And I see you haven't been taking your medication."

(Y/N) told the therapist exactly what she could go do to herself.

Lord if this building didn't have windows
(y/n) would have gone completely insane.

She wondered, actually, what the doctors would do if she attacked the therapist. She was left debating the scenarios.

"Is there anything you enjoy?" My, the dull joy in her voice. Is there anything better than a therapist who wants to rip a patients head off more than the patient herself to the therapist.

"Yeah, sometimes I appreciate a good joke."
"And what would you consider a joke."
(Y/N) pointed around the room.
"This."
The therapist laughed bitterly, and clicked her tongue.
"You think this is funny?"
"Oh yes! Sick, cruel jokes from Satan himself are always the funniest."

Moments before (Y/N) was torn off from repeatedly stabbing the woman's face in with her own pen; face smeared with her own blood that dripped into her screaming mouth. Moments before (Y/N) pinned down the therapist with her own chairs legs. Moments before (Y/N) was thrown into a white room to rot and wait,

the therapist sat her notepad down, looking into the eyes of her patient.
"Listen whore. I want you in hell. And I cant wait till Marcello Jimenez comes and dissects you like the testy pig you are. I work in this shit hole, don't think I don't know what goes on. And let me tell you this. You think your so smart and manipulative. Ha, you barely know the basics. That man just wants you as a little doll. Because thats all you are, thats all whore's will ever be."

The debating was over, she didn't anticipate a second to debate a stinging tear.

(Y/N) launched herself onto the therapist.
Not taking her pathetic life but something much more valuable to her.

Those devilish brown-green eyes that rolled around her head a thousand times, that color that ruined all green forests and brown mountains. Her eyes were beautiful.

were.

Authors cocain:

Short but, didn't have much Ruvik in it so..

Its more of a story chapter, what can eh say, I like story telling..

Also, this chapter is dedicated to a someone in my life who has been bakeracted (asylum for suicidal kids) and was a sour-humored deliberate asshole to everyone their. So to you Luis, heres a fuckin' chapter dedicated to you, and haha you'll neva know about it because you don't have the smallest hint I write shit. 

Anyway haha, thanks for reading and sticking around. Happy summer❤️