Dominator

Smut warning ⚠️

Fools.

Administrator slammed his fist on the table.
"You're listening to my words, but you refuse to understand them. I would hate for your work here to be considerably inept."

His fingers unclenched to the woman's voice. "Sir, we have spies in the KCPD department that can easily shut out any suspicion drawn to the company. If you would please-"

He held up a hand; silencing.
"They are easy to shut out when we feed them what they pursue. And right now, they want that girl."

The young scientist merely sighed.
"How do we make it work."

The administrators jaw shifted.
"We make it look like an accident."

كجخ

How could he have been such a fool. That girl, she vanished because of his obliviousness. He was too selfish to realize the power he drew from this hell of a world, it was drawing from her as well.

She was part of this machine- part of him. Careless, so careless he had been those few weeks ago. To think he could find a way to save her. As he wiped out the recent subjects forced into this machine, they came back as his puppets- again and again they would rise. With souls so freshly incomplete, they followed that light, that Beacon light from her creation.

(Y/N) you saint. You didn't even say goodbye.

كجخ

He had felt so alone. This longing feeling clenching the part of him where his heart should be. The Beacon Building sang; hissing a tune into the air. Sang a song that drove the haunted mad, making them dance and scream and hide. That sound. It usually meant the next number of victims were being thrown in.

Good. He hungered for more blood. More despair. Though it was never enough to pay. No, it would never be.

So he would wait, in his estate build from his memory, for the next victims to come, and he would relieve himself in their blood.

كجخ

She took it all out on the keys.
Though her body was still, (Y/N)'s fingers did a good job of dancing for her as they harassed the piano. She made her attempt at playing, enjoying her tune the same way a lay person would meekly laugh at their own joke.

She stopped, however, as she felt the room grow deathly quiet. Her hands fell to her sides.

"Im back." (Y/N) seethed in a sing song.
"Master." She mocked

كجخ

(Y/N) sat on the bed, her hands and feet crossed over each other.

"Do you have any idea what you caused? Coming back here, I can descry the memory of it in that mind of yours. You're useless."

"If I resisted them they could have killed-"

"It's not the wrath of Mobius you should fear. You should have disappeared from them. They set you free and you let them take you back. I should kill you for being so gratifying."

There was a long pause, and (Y/N) gripped the sheets.
"But you wont." She spoke meekly, and he turned to her. "You wont because you and I both know you're all I have in this life. You thought I was dead, but now- it's.. you cant hide that relief in you're eyes."

He only glared at her. Her eyes backed away from his. "Fine then."

(Y/N) looked down to her watch and set a timer for five minutes.

"You have five minutes to take it out on me. Slap me, beat me, kill me. I wont be mad or hold it against you. Nothing you do in these five minutes will make me think any different about you."

His features softened, and his head tilted up in agreement to this little idea.

"Alright." She drew a long breath, "Here we go."

When the time started, Ruben pushed her into the bed, and ripped open her shirt.
Out of her surprise her cheeks colored, but she could say nothing. He traced her jaw with his thumbs, and leaned into her.
He began kissing up her chest and onto her breasts, her face- forced blank and driving her mad.

He held down her arms as he felt them tremble; from pleasure, from fear. He aggressively kissed up to her neck as her feet stretched to the edge of the bed-frame. Those firm hands, squeezing hold onto her thigh, her breathing easily became heavy.

He took a look up at her, that look in his eyes satisfied he had a hold on her. But he wanted more. They both did.

He roughly kissed her, grabbing harder onto her waist. She let a moan escape, and he tsk'd. Taunting her, one hand gripped her waist, his other lingered down her leg, reaching into the soft fabric of her panties. He slipped a finger between the lips, then roughly filling in the gaps in the void. Then he put in three, restlessly thrusting. He kissed the soft pink skin of her stomach, his lips traveling up to her breasts.

She released a moan as she began to orgasm, but he only thrusted harder. When she was finished, he smirked, about to make another attempt at punishment for her indecency.

Then the timer went off.

Ruben released (Y/N)'s arms, but she resisted his attempt to restrain himself from her. She locked her arms around his neck, and their lips collided. For the first time out of a dream, and his touch was much better than her fantasies.

He smelt so nice and his lips felt so right,
he pulled back, and she realized she hadn't been breathing. She gasped for air, and in doing so she looked up to him, a question lingering in his eyes.

"I'm yours, Ruben." She spoke, daring the hunger in his eyes.

Ruben pulled (Y/N) onto his lap, she tugged on his pants and begged. In a moment, he was erect and pulling into her. Thrusting, he tried to keep his face still and calm, as did she. But Ruben wouldn't allow her to shallow herself from him- not like she did to the rest of the world. No, he tilted her head so she looked into his eyes, her eyes were a thing of dark, wicked beauty that devoured his hunger.

She instantly released when she saw those eyes. As did he.

جمخ

As (Y/N) slept, Ruben hugged her tight to his bare chest. Interesting, and cruel, how he would never think of getting close with another like this, never would think, but with her, he would dare.

But even (Y/N) wasn't asleep, forcing herself up if only to savor his dominating hold on her. It was intriguing, and incredibly sexy.

Damn it feels good to be his queen.

A/N:

Me in my head : WouOUO A SEX SCENE I CAN FINALLY CHANGE "matur-ish content" to "MATURE" YEEEHH!!!

ALSO!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUVIK/ RUBEN/ SUNFLOWER !!!!

This chapter is your gift. I took your virginity!

.......

*cough* okay so anyway..

I said I would post a new story today for his birthday but Im not so sure, this "new story" has been sitting in my drafts collecting dust, and even if some people wouldn't think its all too special I think a lot of it. You know those things you have that are personal? Gee would you think my cold heart has something too?

My point is, I don't think it will make a difference if I do or don't publish it today so it's whatever.

Happy Birthday my sunflower cake!
And to my lovely readers, happy holidays 😆