Deciever

I watched threw the crack of the door as she undressed into what I have given her.
Whats stopping me from her? Her skin is as delicate as a sheet. Her scent drives me mad. Id like to break this door. Id like to pin her to the bed and wrap her into me. Ive thought about if her scent is the same as the taste of her lips. No. I cant, I wont give in to her. It took all the strength within me to pull away from the door and walk back downstairs.

The whole world died around her, turning into a nothing of blurred shapes and darkened colors in the little moonlight that made it threw the trees. The shapes melted into a liquid that would drown away any thoughts besides to run and run quick threw the woods. Every bleeding sound cried threw the wind but she refused to hear.

She wouldn't hear the yelling of men or the roaring cries of her aching limbs or the dark faces in the midnight nothingness telling her to stop for a gasp of air.

She had planned to fake her death with the man, walking threw steps and actions, only to betray him in the end. He had made the mistake of putting her in a room with a window.

With her clothes on an anonymous stranger, she was left in a long white T-shirt in the bitter cold. But still, she ran. She would run and get back to her brothers, her only family. She hated that she had to leave a thick dread behind in flee, like she had lost something greatly important.

She had stopped, thinking they where far behind her. She had fallen into a ball by the soggy edge of a river. A snake slithered by, a beautiful venomous snake, they both watched each other in silence. A tear silently crept down her cheek, one that wouldn't hit the ground or mix with the rivers current.
Her limbs ached and her head spun, she had taken advantage of her luck she realized. She needed to keep moving, but the men had already caught up.

A hoard of men had sliced through the trees, missing her in their sight, though she was already on her feet again, running through the blurred shapes of the woods. Someone had tackled her, then another brought her up by her arm. She fought with her scrawny fists, moaning when they tightened their grip around her arms. Her feet dragged behind her the whole way back to the estate. Slashing and slurring into the muddy ground. She was brought in and slammed into the wood, her cheeks froze against the floor boards. The tear that had once rested on her noses tip fell to the wood, it was one with dust now, just like she would be soon.

"This is why we dont keep such pets." Jimenez spoke. She felt Rubens eyes on her, she pretended she couldn't look up as the mens hands dug into her velvety hair, pushing her head down.

"Get her up now, it's time for the procedure."
The man brought her up. She wrenched her arm away, slapping the skin on his cheek then turning for the door. She got quite a distance till they caught her again. She struggled as they carried her to the room. She pulled at her restraint arms and kicked her feet. A rag was pulled around her mouth, and they shocked her into electrocution. She screamed threw the rag as the nerves in her body danced and spazzed. She looked at Ruben with pleading eyes, though even he wouldn't show her mercy through his fury.

"Quiet your screams, nobody can help you."
Jimenez crossed his arms. "Nobody wants to help you."

She had the urge to punch him in the throat, to dance along to his screaming even.

She wanted to kill again.

The rag was taken out, and out escaped a bitter cold laughter. She turned to Jimenez, the challenge was between them now, with Ruben being nothing more but a figure.
She sat up pathetically,
"Do you believe in the devil?" She asked.
His chin lifted, "Im a little old to believe in such fairytales. No."

"Oh, but I do." Her body inching towards his, a silent demon.
"Ive looked in the cracks between his lips when he smiles, Ive tasted the air he breaths as if it where cotton, smelt his scent of lavender and midnight."

The men took steps back away from her, and it wasn't her words that threw them off rather than her eyes. They couldn't help but feel tricked into her imaginary innocence.
She leaned in closer, whispering.
"His eyes where the best of the worst. They show you what you are, and what you become when he consumes you. You love it, and I love him."

"And foolishly, you chose to flee." Rubens deep voice spoke in a rasp as if he hadn't spoken in years.

She looked down at her pale fists, sucking in a breath of life and death.
"Because sometimes when you become so attached to something, you have to get rid of the hold it has."

It wasn't a lie. It was her greatest fears, being left alone, and becoming attached.

"How long will it take till the devil gets bored with us and throws us out like an old doll."

She was looking at Ruben now, and for the first time, it was him who looked away first.