one

Rune had heard the mind readers request and felt her heart go out to him. His reason for existing had just left him, and now he simply didn't wish to exist either. Rune could understand that. However what the mind reader didn't seem to comprehend was that he had a family that loved him, and would be tortured by the loss of there brother. That's exactly why Rune walked over to the mind reader with a small smile on her face. A look of confusion passed over the younger vampires face, obviously not knowing who she was she to the fact that she lacked her normal robes and opted for more suitable up to date attire.

"I'd like to say something if that's alright with you." Rune asked the bronze haired vampire with a small smile. Something about him made her few strange. It was quite odd for her but she didn't allow her mind to think about it continuously. When she saw the boy nod she spoke again.

"I can truly not imagine the sorrow your going through with the loss of your mate. That is truly the most horrendous thing I can ever imagine and since I have yet to find the love of my immortal life so I cannot compare it to anything. I do however know that you have a family considering you take the name Cullen and I did know Carlisle quite well. I know that your family would be most saddened by your death and I understand that you don't want to live without your loved one, but consider saying goodbye to them before do." Rune spoke with a softness to her voice she usually reserved for her children as she looked at the bronze haired vampire who seemed to soak in her words thoughtfully.

"Thank you. You are the first one that hasn't told me to reconsider my decision, but I think I will write to my family. Do you think that you could find someone to deliver the letters once I have?" The Cullen boy asked and Rune nodded before speaking again.

"And I thought you should know, I'm sure that once you do go into the next world you will see your beloved again. You seem like a wonderful person Edward." Rune stated softly and Edward smiled a true smile.

"Thank you, truly." Edward said.

Unknowingly his writing of the letters deterred him from attempting his suicide plans until three o'clock, making it possible for Isabella Swan to save him.
__

Comment
Vote
& follow my Wattpad