zero

RUNE had known pain. She had known the pain of watching her mother and father die. She had known the pain of losing her dearest sister. She had known the pain of her victims as they cried out just before they succumbed to the blood loss. Pain seemed to be a side effect of being a vampire. Pain surrounded them so thoroughly it was like a thick fog covering their marble limbs. After being alive so long however, it was easy to forget what real pain felt like.

The loss of her beloved soulmate after just meeting the child was unlike any pain Rune had ever experienced. It throbbed somewhere deep within her. A part of her she wasn't even aware existed.

It was strange, to just meet someone, and yet already be so thoroughly in love with them that not having them their was like not having a limb.

Rune felt herself becoming like marble. Unmovable, and unfeeling. She knew it was affecting her coven, knew that they were hurting because they were unable to help their beloved Queen. Yet, there was nothing any of them could do.

She had to wait. Renesmee was to young to be apart of this world. She had to grow up with a family before entering this strange painless world of life and death.

The waiting just might kill Rune. But to die for the child she so loved would be worth it.

AUTHORS NOTE

im trying out a new format for this fic because I think it'll look nice with what I'm trying to go for. hopefully you'll like it!

don't forget to leave a comment & vote !!