two

Rune Volturi had decided it was time to intervene on the Cullen boys trial and threw open the doors to the throne room, causing all of its occupants to look up at the approaching dark haired girl.

"Sister what are you doing?" Aro asked curiously while Edward just stared at her wide eyed. He didn't need to talk however, his eyes spoke everything she could possibly need as she looked at the beautiful brunette that stared at her.

"Brother I have come to make a proposal. It would be a shame to waste to beautiful young lives such as Edward and Bella. What if you were to simply turn young Isabella, I know she would be most happy to oblige. Then dear Edward will never have to worry about losing her, and her gifts will be most interesting." Rune suggested, muttering the last statement just so her brother would agree.

"Ah sister, you always know how to end any discrepancies we have." Aro stated with a high pitch laugh.

Rune than turned to the mortal who's heart was pounding as fast as a hummingbird.

"Would you like to be with the love of your life forever my dear?" Rune asked in a kind voice as she looked at the brunette. Said girl nodded automatically.

"Please." The brunette whimpered as she looked into the queens astonishing blue eyes. Rune smiled lightly, she honestly could not imagine what it would be like to love someone so much.

"Don't worry my dear, I promise I will make it as painless as possible." Rune cooed as she gently grazed her lips against Isabellas bare neck.

"Wait!" The pixie Cullen shouted and Rune stopped immediately, not truly paying attention to the words that were coming out of her mouth. Instead she gave Isabella a soft smile, one that the human returned and retreated to her thrown.

Just before the Cullen's left she made eye contact with Edward.

You are eternally lucky to have her Edward Cullen. I wish you two forever the best of luck. Rune thought and saw Edward give a barely visible nod and his lips twitched into a smile before they disappeared and her meal appeared.

A sadistic smile made its way onto Runes face as she eyed the humans eagerly.

"Welcome to Volterra." Her brother said merrily.

"And goodbye." Rune finished before pouncing.