Chapter Two

Amahle's Point of View

I could have come up with a great lie to deny that Brock was his father, but the thing is Jay took his father's looks. He was basically a child version of him.

Shock was written over all of their faces as they stared at my little Jay.

Then in walked Samantha carrying a sleeping Lucille.

"I hope it's okay with you, but Lucille really wanted to see you but she fell asleep," she said chuckling, looking at her.

"It's okay." I smiled at Jay as I placed him down. "I'll be leaving soon, my shift is almost over."

Quickly, I cleaned up the empty tables and swept the floor as another waitress served Brock and his friends.

When I was done, I was about to go meet them in the vehicle, when a hand grabbed mine.

Tingles and sparks flew through me as our skin made contact with each other.

Turning around, I came face to face with Brock.

It was at this moment I realized how much I had actually missed him, but it was to late. I just couldn't.

His beautiful brownish blonde hair had grown longer and he now had a beard. He looked a hundred times hotter than I had remembered.

His icy blue eyes stared into my golden ones.

"Momma!" Lucille's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Coming sweetie!" I answered, as I yanked my hand away from his grip, rushing out the door before he said something.

He had a look in his eyes that I just couldn't get out of my mind.

"Looks like someone made a friend," Samantha smirked, winking at me. Shaking my head at her, I got in my car with Lucille and she took Jay with her.

When we made it to the park, Jay ran straight to the tree house while Lucille went in the sandbox.

"So who was that hottie back at the diner?" Samantha asked, now that the kids were busy playing.

"Oh, just my mate," I replied casually, looking at my nails.

Samantha knew about the Supernatural world because her grandmother was a witch and used to always tell her stories. She knows a few spells, but she doesn't really like to practice it.

"Hold up. He's the asshole that rejected you?!" She yell whispered angrily.

I nodded my head.

"When I see him, he's so dead."

This is why I love her. She was the only person that understood me and cared about me and my kids.

"You don't have to do that Sammy," I laughed. "But if you do, we'll do it together girl!" We high five.

We spent the rest of the day having fun with the kids before it was time to go.

We said goodbye to Samantha and I drove off to my home, but I had the feeling that we were being followed.

When I arrived home, I got the children ready to bed, before going back downstairs when I heard a noise in the kitchen.

There on the counter was a note which said, 'See You Soon.'