Chapter Ten

"How are so sure?" He asked.

"Because I saw you and that girl," I said angrily, remembering that awful moment that broke my heart.

I was heading to back to Brock's room after I was done in the bathroom, when I heard moans coming from his room.

"Fuck me harder Alpha," a female voice moaned, as I heard the bed shaking.

Not believing what I was hearing, I opened the door a crack and peeped through.

Sure enough, it was Brock having sex with another female that wasn't me. 

The man destined to be my other half, chosen by the moon goddess herself, was having sex with another girl right after we did.

Was I not good enough for him? Was I just a toy?

Closing the door quietly, I run straight to my room before letting all my tears out. 

'Maybe we could work things out, after all we are mates,' I thought to myself. 

But things only got worse from there.

"That was you at the door, wasn't it," He said, realization in his voice. I nodded my head.

"I hope you enjoyed fucking her, you man whore," I said angrily. "And thank you for rejecting me. That is the best thing you have ever done for me."

Sadness filled his eyes as he looked at me.

"Please Amahle. Just give me one more chance," he begged.

"I'm sorry, but I am happily taken by the man in your nightmares," I smirked, as I walked away. 

That would give him something to think about.

Going back up to my room, I found Alex and Samantha making out on my bed.

"Oh sweet heavens!" I yelled. "Not on my bed."

Immediately they were off of each other as Alex jumped off the bed and onto the couch.

"So? What's going on between you guys?" I asked a blushing Samantha. Her face was the colour of a tomato.

She only turned her head to the other side, so I looked at Alex.

"We're mates."

"Yay," I cheered. "My two best friends are mates! I hear wedding bells."

This time it was Alex's turn to blush. 

"Look at the two tomatoes," I joked.

Just then, a sleepy looking Lucille entered the room. 

"Mommy, I had a dream about daddy," she said, wiping her eyes.

Looking around, she didn't look surprised seeing Samantha, instead she had a knowing look.

"Don't do anything nasty in my room guys, or else," I warned, as Lucille and I went into the hallway.

"Daddy's coming and I don't think he will like Brock to much. So set him straight or something's going to happen, and it won't be nice," She said seriously.

"When is he coming?" I asked curious. 

My baby was coming to get me and I couldn't wait.

"I'm not quite sure, but don't worry. I'll let you know when he gets here before he actually arrives," she smirked.

"Okay. Is your brother still asleep?"

She nodded her head.

"Alright. Now go back to sleep." I kissed her forehead, before watching as she run to her room.

Entering my room only to see Samantha and Alex going at it again.

"Now what should I do to you to since you are making my room unclean?" I tapped my chin, before an idea popped into my mind.

Smirking, I began laughing like a mad scientist.