Chapter Fifteen

Since whoever they are have arrived, I didn't know what to do as I played with Jay. Lucy was nowhere to be seen and neither was Lucille.

Maybe he was giving her a father daughter speech, since they are of the same species and I am not.

Jay was just playing around with the red little toy car that Alex had gotten for him.

I was so happy that he didn't know about anything that was going on, unlike Lucille.

No one could keep anything away from her, especially a secret.That child just had her special ways of getting what she want.

Just like her father. Like father like daughter, I guess.

Soon, in came a proud looking Lucy holding Lucille's sketchpad.

Whenever he seemed this happy, it could never be anything good. Speaking from experience.

"I'm so proud of our little girl. She is going to make me the happiest man," he said proudly, hugging the sketchpad.

"Why? What happened?" I curiously asked, wanting to see what suddenly changed his mood.

"Come see this."

Getting up, I rushed over to him, eager to see what it was.

He showed me a drawing which no doubt belonged to Lucille. Everything about it screamed her name.

In the drawing was a good looking man with claw marks above his head.

His hands were cut open as the blood poured out of it.

Then on the floor was a young woman who seemed innocent, except for her dark eyes that told a story of their own.

The woman's mouth was open as the blood poured into her mouth.

Then on the other side of the man and woman was the sign that I didn't not expect to see.

At first I thought it was a dragon until I looked closer. It was of a snake eating it's own tail, but that was all.

It too dripped blood, but from its mouth.

Everything about the drawing looked so life like that it scared me. I even think I saw something move.

"See, she's special." It almost looked like he was about to cry, but I knew that would never happen.

At least not yet. It is still to soon.

"Mommy? Is Lucille going to leave us soon?" I hear Jay asking me, as he tugged at my skirt.

"No sweetie. Why do you ask?" I was now worried.

"She was telling me goodbye and that she would always be with is no matter what. She said that she would have to go soon." He looked at me, awaiting my response.

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I looked at Lucy who looked as if he knew exactly what Jay was talking about.

"Don't worry little man. Your sister knows what she is saying, everything will be alright." He patted him on the shoulder.

"I will just go talk to her right now," he said, going away with the drawing.

Now I had another thing to worry about besides the people who arrived here.

All this is going to drive me insane. Maybe talking to Samantha will put me in a happier mood.