Chapter Twenty One

Sitting on the couch in the living room, I tried to block out the growing pain whilst watching Jay play.

He seemed so happy and oblivious to everything that was going on.

A smile made its way to my face as I watched my little boy.

A light tap on my shoulder got my attention, as I turned to face Brock.

"We need to talk, follow me."

I had already knew there was no escaping this conversation, so I got up to follow him.

"I'm coming back soon so don't do anything bad," I told Jay, as he nodded his head.

I followed Brock to his office where he closed the door shut.

"You have some explaining to do. The doctor said that you are being bruised from the inside and all your energy is been used up."

He looked like he really cared about me, but it was too late for that now.

"Maybe you need a better doctor," I said, trying to come up with a lie that made sense.

"Stop playing games Amahle!" His voice was rising with evident anger. "This is serious."

"Fine," I sighed, limping over to chair, as I felt as if I could no longer supported my own weight.

"Remember when I told you that the Moon Goddess took my wolf away from me?" I asked.

"Yes, but I still don't believe that you had a wolf," he shook his head.

Rolling my eyes, I continued anyways.

"Well Lucifer gave me back my wolf and I thought that everything was going to go back to the way it was, but I was wrong."

"How so," Brock interrupted.

"The Moon Goddess was furious when she found out, so when Lucifer was helping my wolf heal, she made some of his power enter into my wolf."

Brock looked beyond confused when I looked at him, so I decided to elaborate more.

"Basically she made my wolf into a magnet which was attracted to his power. So now inside my wolf is a growing dark power that is doing everything to be released."

After hearing my own words, I now realized what had awoken that force.

"What is it? You look like you have just figured something out."

Now for the first time I realized my error.

"Since it is attracted to only Lucifer's power, it must have woke up when we," I paused to watch his reaction.

"Did what?" He questioned, his eyes darkening.

"When we did the dirty when he just got here. That must have been enough to wake it up from the spell he had cast."

After he had contained his wolf, he spoke. "So what are you going to do then?"

Getting up and limping to the door, I rested on the wall.

"The only thing I can do or else it will eat me from the insides. Let it out," I responded.

As soon as I said that, I heard it's laugh echoing in my head before I collapsed onto the ground.

"I've been waiting so long to hear that," it said, as I was consumed by the dark.

Hey guys! How are you? I hope you are enjoying this book so far.

Finally the chapter we have all been waiting for is now here and I'm curious as to what you think about it.

Feel free to leave your comments and opinions in the comments section below.

Also at what chapter do you think I should end this book because lately I have a new book idea in mind.

Anyways bye lovelies👋 and until the next chapter. Mwah😘😘😍😍😘😘