Chapter Eighteen

Right now I was in the living room with a tub of ice cream just eating away.

My mind was just racing with questions, possible answers and random thoughts with everything going on.

Who knows where my little girl is with her father and mate or whatever he is to her.

All I wanted was to be by her side right now, but unfortunately I didn't even know where she was.

"Mommy can I have some?" Jay came bouncing on the seat near me with a toy car in his hand.

"Sure sweetie," I said, putting on a smile as I fed him a few spoons, before he was out the door giggling.

Left all alone once again and I couldn't even call my best friend since she was on a date with her mate.

I'm so glad she is happy and I wouldn't want to be the reason their date was cancelled, just because of my stupid problems.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Turning around to only come face to face with Brock who looked concerned.

"Don't you have a pack to look after?" I asked rudely, knowing that our bond wasn't fully gone and I could do something I would regret later on.

"Well since you are staying here, you are my responsibility as well as them," he said, taking a seat near me. "So what's wrong?"

He had a look in his eyes which said he wasn't leaving without an answer.

"Well my daughter and husband is missing and so is her mate and I just know that something bad is going on," I said quickly, taking in a breath.

He seemed to think about what I had said before speaking.

"Well you don't know if they are doing something bad. They could just be having a father daughter moment, you know," trying to convince me.

"Oh no. If you know Lucifer then you know there's nothing good about when he just vanishes, but then again you don't know. All you werewolves do know is that motherfucking Moon Goddess!"

He wrapped his arms around me and began swaying me side to side.

"Okay, just calm down. The Moon Goddess is who created us," he said softly.

"No, she created you! That bitch is the one who took my wolf from me in the first place!" My voice was rising and I was shaking.

"Oh come on. She is the one who gives us our wolf," he tries to reason.

"Well I was born together with my wolf, but then she decided that was never the way it was supposed to be, so she took her away from me."

He had a surprised look on his face as he let the words sink in.

"You had a wolf?" He asked, still in shock.

I nodded my head, before going into the kitchen to get a glass of water and a carrot.

Right now I need something hard to sink my teeth in because it was just begging to come out.

But I couldn't let it.