Chapter Twenty Eight

Things have been going great so far since Samantha has been here and to make things even better, she has officially moved into the pack house but she wants to keep her being a witch a little secret.

"So we are finally alone," Lucifer said, as he came into the room and wrapped his arms around me. He had just finished putting Jay and Lucille to bed while I took a nice long shower, just letting my mind wander.

"Seems like you have plenty of things on your mind," I chuckled. I preferred calling him Hades at times like this, because I just found Hades to be such a sexy name and it seems Samantha was right.

"You have no idea of what I am planning to do to you," he said, as he placed soft, gentle kisses down my neck. I swung my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me before he spun me around so that I was now facing him.

"If you knew what I want to do to you right now, you would have a waterfall between your legs," he said, as I allowed him to hold my hands up against the wall as my towel fell off, exposing my body to him.

"Well what are you waiting for," I smirked, as he licked his lips like a hungry dog eyeing its meal and that meal was me. 

"Anything for my queen," he said, before he began kissing me roughly against the wall. His hand was resting on the small of my back as my legs instantly wrapped around his waist and I kissed him back even more aggressively.

The next day, I woke up at two in the afternoon as I went into the bathroom and did my usual routine, before steadily entering into the living room as I leaned onto the wall for support. I instantly regretted going into the living room when I saw Samantha sitting on Alex's lap.

"Shit," I whispered, but I was not about to walk back to my room as I plopped onto the couch next to them, gaining their attention immediately.

"Looks like someone got it ruff," she barked at me causing Alex to laugh. "I mean your hair is like a bush and it looks like your legs won't be able to close properly for another week or so," she laughed as I slapped her leg.

"Well in case you two ever need some tips from a pro, you know who to call," I smirked at her, causing her to fake gag while Alex tried to pay attention to the TV but looked like a cat choking, from trying to hold in his laughter.

"I'm sure we'll figure it out," he said, winking at Samantha who playfully slapped his chest, while I on the other hand was just laughing non stop.

When I finally managed to stop laughing, nasty thoughts wiggled their way into my mind. "So you two like to experiment?" I was smiling like the Cheshire cat as I continued. "I mean if you want to, role playing can  be quite interesting," I said, looking for the right words to say.

"You know, I'm done talking to you because this conversation continue, I may just have to pour bleach in my ear," Alex said as he covered his legs while Samantha and I burst out laughing.

It was a fun time, but Lucifer's words remained at the back of my mind.

"Come back with me, my queen."